z

TZUYU'S
flashback

[8 years ago]

It was a tuesday in the middle of september and the sun was quite gloomy for some reason.

I was walking passed the empty halls due to the fact that it was dismissal time. All that could be heard in the room was the little footsteps I was making as I walked towards my locker.

A sudden noise was heard from the otherside from where I was, I quickly walked towards the side of the lockers as I peek from the corner.

"Yah! Better think before you don't do what I told you" Yerim said as she kicked the latter hidden before them.
All I could her were the latter's moans and groans as the group would just continuesly hurt her.

"Yah! You better do it" Jennie said as they started to walk away with a huge smirk on their face.

The group felt accomplished as they made their last act as they quickly throw all their papers at the latter then left. The unknown latter instantly sobbed as the group was finally gone.

"hey" I said as I suddenly had the courage to come up to her. She silently looked up making our eyes meet.

I was suddenly frozen as I looked her. She was very pretty with her short hair falling down her face even if tears were falling down her face.

"I-it's okay. You don't need to cry" I said trying to confort her as a mysterious blush came upon my face. I sat down beside her as she continue to ignore me.

"He--hmp" I was suddenly shocked when she hugged me. She cried even more as she got into my arms. When I got into my senses, I just suddenly followed also and started to play with her hair as her cries were getting smaller

"thank you" The latter then moved away as she just wipes her tears. I was left in silence due to the fact that I didn't really know what was going on

"uhhh--your welcome?" I said in a confused tone as to the reason why she thanked me.

"I'm sorry, I just needed that" She said out of embarassment as she looked away

"No no no! It's okay" I said moving my hands side to side as a smile appeared on my face. She then made eye contact with me and suddenly silence filled the room.

My cheeks immediately turned red as I start to examine her face. With her beautiful eyes to her pointed nose to her adorable chubby cheeks, how could you not blush.

"You're really pretty" I said bluntly completely forgetting to say it inside my head.

"thank you, you're quite gorgeous yourself" She said as smile finally appeared on her face. I was suddenly flustered as to realizing what I had just done.

"Minatozaki Sana" She said as held my chin making me face her. I was quite surprized on how confident she was since she just crying awhile ago.

"Mitokiza--what?" I said in a confused tone as she just laughed it off and kept on saying how cute I was.

'What a cute smile you have, unnie' I said inside my head as she stopped laughing