Sasuke x Reader: Fangirl

((a/n: so who here stans bangtan? and who's your bias? also.. if you aren't into k-pop, just think of your favorite anime characters making a pop group; your bias is your fav best boy and your bias wrecker makes you question all that-
also I was gonna make this a smut but you know me, a natural born asshole. so huehuehue. anyway hella bad language in this I think. and some steamy times that I'm not good at describing-))

~~~~~~~~~~

   "I'm so tired of stan Twitter and their weird koreaboo words like 'oppars' I thought it was 'oppa' like what the hell I'm so glad I actually like k-pop for-"

   "Says the girl that only stans one group." Sasuke interrupted (y/n)'s rant, entering the room she was in.

   "I'm too invested in (insert favorite k-pop group) to try and freaking learn other stuffs." (y/n) huffed as she lied on the bed, scrolling through Twitter on her phone. A few moments later, she began to kick her legs and squeal. Sasuke poked his head in their shared room, slightly annoyed.

   "What are you on about now?"

   "bITCH WHY DID (insert bias wrecker) JUST POST A PIC HE'S KEEPING US FED OH MY GOD I'M TRYING TO BE LOYAL TO (insert bias) BUT NOOOO!" (y/n) yelled, her (e/c) eyes shining with multiple emotions. Groaning in annoyance, Sasuke plopped beside her on the bed, laying back and closing his eyes.

"You're literally paying idols more attention than me."

"Is that jealousy I hear, Uchiha?" (y/n) smirked.

  "Bitch, it might be." ((I'm sorry this sounded hilarious in my head.))

  "Call me a bitch again and I'll cut your dick off. But.. maybe I am going a bit too overboard. Maybe I should make it up to you~" (y/n) cooed, placing her phone on the nightstand. She climbed onto the Uchiha's lap, straddling him.

He immediately opened his eyes in slight surprise. (y/n) leaned down, planting a deep kiss onto his lips, smirking slightly. Sasuke returned the kiss with just as much passion, running his hands through her (h/c) waves. She moaned slightly as his tongue roamed her mouth, and his slight bulge grew bigger and bigger. Breaking the kiss, (y/n) began to leave a trail of kisses down his neck, occasionally sucking the spots. Now gripping her hips, he groaned, ready to flip her over until...

  "Wait, this might be important." (y/n) quickly crawled off Sasuke to check her phone. She walked into the bathroom, locking the door, leaving Sasuke with a bit of an... issue down there. He slowly stood up, leaving the room to follow (y/n), who was in the bathroom, sneaking on Twitter.

  "I know that was a Twitter notification, (n/n)~.." Sasuke whispered seductively.

  "And when you get out of the bathroom, those idols will be the last thing on your mind."

  'Shit.'

~~~~~~~~

((*pretends I haven't been gone for twelve years*))
((I sowwy okay i loves y'all and I have a lot of chapters in my drafts for y'all I like to feed my kids))
((sorry this was so short hfkskdksk))