Sasuke x Reader: Random Drabbles

okay, since i haven't updated in a bit, i'm just gonna do some mini short stories for you guys :3

   "(y/n)."

    "hm?"

    "What is this?" Sasuke questioned, slightly frowning. He and (y/n) were in the living room. (y/n) was lying on the couch, Sasuke standing in front of her with a sheet of paper in his hand. She glimpsed at it. It took everything she had not to smile.

"I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about," (y/n) replied as she stared at Sasuke, a serious expression in her (e/c) eyes.

   "....are you sure?" 

   "....." (y/n) suddenly burst into laughter. 

  "See? if you were really serious, you wouldn't have laughed. you drew this, didn't you?" Sasuke narrowed his eyes.

  "Whaaaaattt? I ship iiiit...." (y/n) whined as she covered her face, laughing more.

   "How can you ship it if you date me?"

   "....hey, everyone else in the fandom does. So I do too. I mean. You guys are adorable, but I love you more than that ship." (y/n) shrugged, smirking slightly. ((fourth wall broken))

  "It's well drawn to be honest." Sasuke raised an eyebrow, examining the drawing.

   "Y-you think so?" (y/n) sat up, her eyes slightly sparkling.

"Mhm. Just...keep me. And maybe replace Naruto with you."

  Yep, for our (y/n), drew some SasuNaru yaoi fanart.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

   "Sasuuuu......kee!"

   "(yyyy........ nnnnnn!))"

   "Sasuke, it's so hooooottt...." (y/n) whined as she stood in front of the freezer.

   "Want to go swimming?" Sasuke asked, entering the kitchen.

     "yes yes yes yes!!!!" (y/n) exclaimed as she immediately bolted into her room to get everything they needed. Sasuke followed her, soon blocking her path.  ((sasuke wyd-))

     "Need some help getting dressed ~?" ((sASUKE WYD-))

      "SASUKE-"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

      "Sasuke." (y/n) sat on his back, holding his arm behind him. He groaned.

       "aH- (y/n)-chan!!" He exclaimed.

      "Just for losing it, you're gonna be my slave, until you find my shit."

     "Over that?! Hell no- aHH (Y/N)-SAN!" (y/n) pulled slightly harder.

     "Sasuke-teme. Where the fuck is my limited edition special package of figurines of every character from ((favorite anime))?!" (y/n) pushed his head to the ground with her free hand.

     "I hid it!!" He yelled, his voice muffled by the carpet.

     "Where?! Tell me now or eAt cArPeT pEaSaNt-"

      "In the closet- (y/N) LET ME GO PLEASE I'M BEGGING YOU-" Sasuke pleaded, low-key about to shed tears.

      (y/n) immediately jumped off him, kissing his cheek.

       "thanks, love!!"

        Sasuke slowly got up, groaning slightly while rubbing his arms.

        "oh, and you're still my slave for the week ~!" (y/n) cheerily yelled from the closet, picking up a box.

       "freaking overpowered girl..." Sasuke muttered.

      "oh shut up peasant and make me some ice cream! i want you to feed me!!" (y/n) exclaimed as she kissed the box, specifically the place where ((favorite character from favorite anime)) was printed on it.

      "fine..." Sasuke muttered, walking into the kitchen.

      "ah, I love you ((favorite character))." (y/n) murmured.

((meanwhile me: Komaeda-kun I love you wHY DON'T YOU EXIST-))
((please tell me someone likes Danganronpa-))

~~~~~~~~~~

    "(y/n), are you afraid of heights?"

     "no, whyyyyy- aHH SASUKE PUT ME DOWN!" (y/n) exclaimed as she squealed. Sasuke was jumping through trees, with an injured (y/n) in his arms.

     "We literally just met!! Put me down!!" (y/n) kicked slightly. The raven-haired boy scowled. 

     "Fine. You're just a bother, and I should have never saved you." Sasuke said, dropping her into a bush. She squeaked. As he jumped down, looking into the bush to help her, he saw nothing but crushed leaves.

       "what the...?" Sasuke muttered.

        "sorry I'm such a bother..." (y/n) mumbled, her eyes watery as she sat on a tree branch.

         "wha?! how the hell did you get up there?!"

      (y/n) raised her hand, and in one motion, a ((wooden, ice, water)) structure rose from the ground, lifting her up slightly.

       "I can move with this. And it can pull me underground. Anyway....s-sorry."

      "It's fine, I should be apologizing. Now, come back to the village with me. Please." Sasuke muttered, approaching the girl. She didn't protest when he picked her up, a faint blush on both of their cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i sWEAR I CAN EXPLAIN MY ABSENCE

NO WIFI + DEPRESSION + WRITER'S BLOCK = SLOW UPDATES

 DON'T @ ME BRO

i love you all and miss you guys much much

-yuki/ infamous-kitten

p.s.  i need requests help