Rockstar! Sasuke x Reader: Falling for you

Requested by storymode360 ((^^)) ((sorry it took so long!!))

     ((This is just some random song I made up))

       I just want to run away
      From all the pain inside
      Because I've had enough 
      Just set me free....

      (Y/N) walked down the block with her headphones, blocking out her dreary and saddening world. She was listening to her favorite artist, the famous Sasuke Uchiha. She kicked a rock, accidentally hitting someone in the foot. As always, she was staring at the ground. Her hood on.

"Sorry..." she mumbled.

"Hey. Pick up your head. It isn't all that bad." The girl still didn't look up.

"How do you know?"

The boy smirked. "You don't even know who I am, do you?"

"Yes, you're Sasuke Uchiha. And, I'm one of your fangirls but I know you hate being pestered so I spoke as if doing so to someone like you was a chore." (Y/N) spoke softly, ignore any commas or periods that should have been in her speech ((A/N: screw commas and periods)).

Sasuke stopped smiling. He handed her a small slip from his pocket.

"What's your name?"

"(Y/N)."

"Interesting..I like it. Hey, I want to show you that the world isn't all bad. So put that slip to good use and text me, okay? And meet me here in an hour." Sasuke smiled.

"How do you know that I think that?" She still hadn't picked up her head. Sasuke still hadn't saw her face.

"Trust me I can tell. Why do you think the last album I released contained all my sad songs and was called 'The Purest Melancholy'?" He questioned, earning a slight laugh from (Y/N).

"I guess you're right. I guess I'll text you when I'm on my way. But why be so interested in worthless trash like me?" She said this lightly, like it was a normal sentence.

"Because I know I can make this trash change into something beautiful." A look of confusion spread across (Y/N)'s face.

"Wait...I didn't phrase that right." ((A/N: lol I really did though))

(Y/N) laughed. "I know what you mean. Thank you for this....I feel better already." She lifted her head and pulled off her hood, revealing a (h/l) mess of (h/c) hair. It was slightly unkempt, but it fitted her perfectly. Her (s/c) skin seemed to shine. Sasuke's eyes widened. She was beautiful.

"You look.....holy crap you're beautiful...." Sasuke blushed a bit. (Y/N) gave him an angelic smile.

"No one's ever really noticed me....and for that, I thank you. Anyway, I think I should go get ready. I wanna go put on my favorite hoodie. See you in a hour, Sasuke." She ran off, her hair fluttering

"Bye...." he whispered. She was intriguing. Sasuke wanted her to know that she was loved. He fell in love with her that day.

'What started as a simple crush, manifested into me f a l l i n g for Sasuke.'

A few weeks later

(Y/N) was curled on the couch, crying. Sasuke was beside her, rubbing her hair.

"Don't cry....."

"Why does everyone hate me?! No one wants to see me happy!" The ridicule, bullying, rumor spreading, and destruction of her things had finally gotten to her. She was tightly gripping her frog stuffed animal as she sat up. Sasuke grabbed her hand.

"I know what you're going to do. And you better not."

"But no one will care....I'm useless...."

"No, you aren't....and I care about you.....and I want to see you happy...." he whispered softly. He inched closer to (Y/N). Their lips met for what seemed an eternity. When they parted, Sasuke gave her a childlike smile and finished his sentence.

".....and I love you....and I think you're funny....and really beautiful...and smart.....and I love you."

(Y/N) gave him a slight smile as she started to blush. He stood up and extended his hand. Flickering memories overflowed as tears fell down her face. Her parents. Smiling at her. Sasuke. Him taking her to secluded nature places, running ahead of her. Him showing her that there were places she didn't have to be afraid of anyone. Didn't have to be afraid of herself. She closed her eyes and softly smiled. She felt warm. She actually felt loved, even if only by one person. Happy tears fell. She took Sasuke's hand and he pulled her up. He embraced her as they both smiled. He sang in her ear.

Ruby red roses are pretty all the same
But I've found something even more beautiful
The most perfect girl I know, full of flaws
Yet so flawless and amazing....
I love my darling (Y/N)....

"I love you too Sasuke....."

The end~~~☆
((Part two?))
Again, I'm sorry it's been a while.