Chapter 91 😔

They return 2 hours later to believe that there were many drugs and alcohol...

I made them "edible" pasta. They disappointed me so much that I cooked half the time.

I went up to the room and fell asleep exhausted. I also had a very bad headache. I was too upset.

~~~~ NEXT MORNING ~~~~~

The next day, I didn't want to see them anymore so I prepared a stock of food for the day, an iPad with a charger to look "into someone else's skin".

[...]

I thought Camille was twisted, but Elena is actually a little more twisted than she is. Pffff'. Oh, and let's talk about this Camilla who thinks she's superior. That she is nice Selma and Emiliana that she is... 😴

~~~~ NEXT MORNING ~~~~~

I open my eyes.

Well, I'm in my room. I have food bags and my iPad on my bed... how come???

I remember!!!! I was watching the show and I wanted to take a little break except I fell asleep like a big whale 😓

I wake up with my head up my ass. I take a shower and wear black jeans with a grey sweatshirt "forever where". I wore little black socks (I don't know why I say that, actually 😂).

I go downstairs and I see the house clean. I go into the kitchen and I already had breakfast ready. I eat it quietly.

[...]

Anass and Nadir sit across from me.

Anass: I apologize for my behaviour.

Nadir : Me too

Anass : We may be doing the ducks but we were being stupid, we disappointed and upset you when the doctor clearly told us not to upset you.

Me: Um... wait.

I go up to my room and I take a bathing suit and I put on a dress. I go down and tell Anass and Nadir to follow me.

We approach the pool and I push them both into the water. I take off my dress and jump into the water.

Me: I forgive you but if you do it again, I tear all your nails one by one, I pierce your eyes with forks, I burn you alive and...

Nadir : Beurk😣

Anass : Yeah... that's okay I think we get it.

I'm just kidding myself.

[...]

We stayed in the pool for an hour. We laughed, played, discussed, etc.

Me: ...

************************************************************

Don't forget to comment 💬, vote⭐️, and above all share it 👍, as well as subscribe to it 👥❤️.

Good reading 😘