Chapter 1

*beep beep beep*"oh shit I'm late to work" i rushed to get ready. I drive my bike all the way to the Safeway grab my check in card and rush to get it hole punched 7:05 "smith! your late why is that" "Sorry Mr.Johnson I over slept a couple minutes" "careful smith next we talk about this it won't be good" "yes sir" .as I start my late shift breaking down the boxes in the back I notice a funky smell coming from the back door*sniff sniff* suddenly I see Julian closing the back door "hey man what's up "  "Julian I thought I told you to stop smoking weed in the back door" Julian starts laughing as we brake the boxes "dude chill you smoke too"   "yeah but I do it at my own house" as we made our way slowly to the cash registers I see from the corner of my eye Julian taking some cash from the register"dude if you need money I'll give you some". "nah its cool martin our boss is a dick anyway, we checked out and Julian drove me back to his place to crash at " hey man can I load up a bowl" "yeah try this White rhino I just got"

"yeah OK" as i lit the lighter and brought it closer to the bong I inhaled like I've never inhaled before I. *Cough Cough* "wow dude you OK?" " yeah I'm fine that's some good man"

"yeah take one if these " he handed me a Acid tablet "are you sure man" "yeah its fine bro" as I laid the acid on my tounge I let it sit there before I knew it I just saw me walking out side and I flew up and started flying by these mountains I was in control "woow" I said in amazements

I felt like a child again