Chapter 5: Then vacate my place!

En başından başla

"Correction of errors!"He gestured me towards files with a smirk and I pursed my lips angrily before stomping towards door.

When I was so close to the door,the door sprang open hitting me and I doddered back. "Aaaahh!"I screamed on the top of my voice as all files fell from my hand and my body leaned backwards.

But my back didn't touch the floor instead two comfy arms were wrapped around my stomach and waist saving me from falling.

I opened my eyes and they settled in those loving deep brown eyes automatically.The eyes which were so sharp a minute back were now so soft,so dense.

"When will you stop falling?Aur kitna giro gi tum?"He whispered venomously and I control the urge to cry.A girl can abide anything but when a question is raised on her character,it breaks her soul.

"Stop catching me then Mr.Malhotra!Why don't you just leave me!"I whispered sternly with traces of hurt in my tone and he looked at me with evil eyes before removing his arms from my waist.

"Aaaoo! Aiyappa!"I shrieked holding my back and then looked up at him angrily.He gave me a sophisticated smirky smile "Left you!" I clenched my jaws before standing up from floor agitatedly.

Collecting all files I walked out of his cabin not before glaring at that smirking man who had opened the door so recklessly. 

1:00 pm.

"Done sir!"After working continuously for 5 hours I rectified all mistakes in these dozens of files and now I was standing arrogantly in front of my boss who looked currently busy with his Mac book.

He raised his eyes up at me and then at door behind.

"Do you have any problem in knocking the door?"He asked sarcastically and I looked here and there totally ignoring his question.

"If from next time...."Before he could threaten me I exclaimed with a sweetest smile, "It's lunch time! What would you like to have sir?"

He gave me a don't-play-with-me-or-else look but I continued to smile at him. 

"The lunch you have brought with you!"Closing his Mac book he smiled sweetly at me and my smile vanished instantly.

"Kyon ji?Thats my food!"I scowled exasperatedly and he pointed both his elbows on the table,joining his palms he kept his chin on them and spoke, "Then vacate my  place!" 

I felt my breaths going harsh.My palm abruptly clutched the cutter from the pencil holder kept on his desk.

No Nandani! Calm down! Calm down! 

"So? Kiya socha?"He eyed the cutter and then smiled at me.

"I'll get you my tiffin sir!"Hiding my clenched teeth behind that fake tight smile I threw that cutter on his desk and marched out from his cabin.A whisper like chuckle was something I heard from behind.

"Hey!" As I was about to open my cabin door Zain came from nowhere suddenly. 

Looking at my puffed cheeks he raised his brows, "Now what happened?"