28

BlondeLin:

SOOJINNNNN!!!                                                                                                                                                      I HAVE GOOD NEWS REPLY U HOE

OPS SORRY

BUT PLS REPLY|

you can no longer send any messages to this contact.

BlondeLin:

WOT THE F SOOJIN :(|

After 10 minutes Soojin finally unblocked Guanlin because of the curiosity she has for his "Good news".

guanlinsbaby:

biTcH how dare u say that, ur good news better be good...

or else I'm blocking ur number forever.

Reply within a minute or stfu forever

BlondeLin:

Sorry babe ><

I mean

nvm

but my good news issss...

*Drum roll*

iM COMING THERE TOMORROW JHDJSH

well im with my sister

BUT STILL I CAN'T WAITTT!!

guanlinsbaby:

OMF GUANLIN

I'M SO HAPPY AND EXCITED HJSDSJH

I CAN FINALLY SEE UR UGLY FACE AGAINNN

I MISSED IT SO MUCCHH, WHAT TIME WILL YOU BE ARRIVING??

wOW BITCH I SRSLY MISS U SO MUCH 

I'M SUDDENLY HAVING AN EMO BREAKDOWN

BlondeLin:

around 12 noon... I CAN'T WAAAIIT

guanlinsbaby:

okaaayy see you, stay safe!!

The time passed so slow yet so quick, Guanlin and Soojin will finally meet again.

The doorbell rang, Soojin knew it will be Guanlin and his sister so she rushed up to open the door for them.

" LIN LIIINNN!! " Soojin excitedly screamed right after she opened the door.

" SEONHO OMG I MISSED YOU SO MUCH BRO!!! " Guanlin ignored Soojin but went to hug Seonho who is behind Soojin.

Soojin felt so dumbfounded about what happened so she just pretended that didn't happened.

" Where's your sister? " She asked.

" She just stayed in the hotel first to rest. " He answered.

" Okay. " She sighed.

She was frustrated because she feels like Guanlin didn't really missed her so she just went into the kitchen to get the food and the cutlery since it's lunch time.

While getting the spoons and chopsticks, she felt someone hugging her from behind, she turned around and it was Guanlin.

Their faces was so near to each other.

" You thought I didn't missed you right?? Your face was so funny earlier, your nose is flaring and it looks like it's gonna release smoke anytime soon haha. " Guanlin joked.

Soojin smacked his arm and said " DON'T EVER DO THAT AGAIN YOU SON OF A- but bitch don't get to close we're just bestfriends."

Guanlin put his head on Soojin's shoulder and tightens his arm around his waist.

Soojin's face is slowly becoming a tomato.

" Starting today... Yoo Soojin, you are now my girlfriend. " Guanlin whispered into her ear.

Soojin can't take how her heart was beating so fast and her face's color has the darkest shade of red.

" Don't... make my heart flutter this much! Who taught you those things, you're still a baby! " Soojin exclaimed.

Meanwhile, Seonho was in the kitchen's door and can see and hear the two's cringeyness.

" *cough* *cough* *cough* sOOJIN I NEED THE ANTI-CRINGE PILLS" He said out of bitterness.

" Here you go! " Soojin threw the chopsticks at him which landed on his head.

" Ouch! I'm gonna tell this to dad! " Seonho walked out of the kitchen.

" Damn I can't believe after 42532412 years I can proudly say your'e my girlfriend. " Guanlin said staring into Soojin's eyes.

" Stooop! This feels so weird aaacckk let's eat first so I can throw up lots of foods later at your cringeyness. " Soojin said, ignoring his gaze.

But ignoring his gaze didn't stopped Guanlin to kiss Soojin in the lips.

The kiss was short and simple yet it made both of them really happy. (T/N: Y'all I'm still innocent idk how to write those kiss kind of stuff haha).

 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

I bet $10 you didn't read the "42532412 years",, jk but I hope you liked this chapter, I enjoyed writing this haha but I'm still sad bcs the next chapter is also the last chapter before the epilogue, I still can't believe that people read this. I'm really thankful for every views it got, I'm really really thankful and I love you all soooooo much!! Let's keep on supporting Wanna One and ofc Lin lin and Seonhooo <3