3

"Okay Soo Yoon, chill and say it" I said to her and she did "Soojin pls don't freak out or anything omg I'm so happy for you-" she got cut when our teacher came with a transferee... Wait he isn't just any transferee... He.. he is my... He's my first love. Omg. I almost burst out my happiness but I was able to control it. I can't believe, Ong Seongwoo is my classmate, again. I can't believe I'll see him once again in my whole entire life, he's my 4th to 8th grade classmate and crush... I still do!!

I never got the chance to talk to him in those 4 years of him being my classmate and now that I got the chance I'll try to muster my courage and talk to him or confess or whatever I just want to remove the weight on my chest, if he likes me too, which will never happen in my wildest dream, then cool but if he doesn't I'm just gonna hide under a rock, jk.

"Okay class you have a new classmate, pls introduce yourself." Our teacher told him
"Hello, I'm Ong Seongwoo, not Oh Seongwoo nor Hong Seongwoo. I hope I'm gonna have a nice school year here and please be kind to me haha." he said "now you can seat beside Ms. Yoo since that seat is empty." omf he's gonna be my seatmate for the rest of the school year, I'm okay I swear... Or maybe not.

The time passed and I'm bored af so I decided to write on a paper and I looked at the time [ 9:23 AM ] 5 more hours before school end *sigh* I wrote 'time check: 9:23 AM since I'm bored I'm gonna wish that Seongwoo will talk to me' and 11 seconds after I wrote that suddenly talked saying "uhm.. hi, have we met before?" "... Not sure, maybe I just look like someone." I replied to him. Ugh, I hate myself, I had the chance to have a long convo with him but I chose to be cold.

After the very long time passed it's finally lunch time, I didn't slept while the teacher was discussing earlier since I don't want Seongwoo to see my ugly sleeping face and I might snore. I'm with Sooyoon and she teased me about Seongwoo and speaking of he suddenly asked us to sit with us, we agreed but I was so confused since he used to be famous in our school that he never had the chance to be alone, he was really famous because he's the definition of 'Perfect' jk but he's smart, rich, handsome, and talented... And a dork, I wouldn't left that trait of his since that's what really turned me on. Then Sooyoon almost told Seongwoo that we used to be classmates but I pinched her chubby cheeks and ONG SEONGWOO LAUGH OMG MY HEART FLUTTERED WHY IS HE THE CUTEST THING.