20

We got home, I went to my room to change to comfortable clothes and Guanlin went to Seonho's room to change whatever clothes he want to wear,, he'll probably wear Supreme, he's too rich for a teenager.

" Want to watch a movie? " I said to Guanlin.

" I just changed my clothes to my comfortable ones and you want me to change again? " He sighed very loudly.

" Stupid, Dad have some DVDs. Stop whining, I'm gonna get them, be right back. "
After 5 minutes of looking, I finally found them.

' Ew dad has some romance movies ' I thought.

" What do you want to watch? " I asked him as I laid the DVDs on the table.

" The romance one. " He answered

" Are you serious? " I said with a confused and disgusted look.

" Why? It doesn't mean I'm a guy I can't like those Romance stuffs... And just get anything you want if you don't like it. " He said.

I got the Romance-comedy, since I like comedy and he likes romance,, why not both.

We cringed and laugh a lot but sadly, the movie has ended.

But I would like to thank Guanlin soooo much, he saved me and now he's watching movies with me because I kinda forced him to. It actually helped me forget my problems even for a short period of time. He has done so much for me, I hope someday I could also do that for him.

I didn't knew I was smiling as I thought of that, Guanlin was snapping and clapping his fingers in front of my face.

" U okay bro? " He said.

" Yea, uhm the movie was so funny, I needed some minutes to appreciate it. " I answered,, lmao it just came out of my mouth suddenly.

" Want to watch Action next? " I didn't even waited for his answer and just put the cd on the cd player.

Action is MY favorite movie genre, whenever I watch an action movie I feel like I'm at home, even though I am but it's more comfortable than home,, like bedroom, idk.
I'm suddenly thinking of that out of the blue didn't even realized the movie is already 5 minutes in.

I heared the door open.

" Your diligent, handsome, and talented twin brother is home" He said.

" Oh a low-cost movie date? " He continued.

" Shut up chick! You don't even have a love life. " I yelled.

Wtf did I just said... Love life? Wait what.

" These weirdos seriously, Guanlin is blushing and the other one is maybe ded? She's staying still like she's frozen. " Seonho chuckled and walked to his room humming to 'Let it go'.

  °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°° 

3rd/last update for today. Hope you liked my updates today~ thank you sooooo much for reading!! Just the thought of people reading my story makes me really happy <3