6

I am currently on my room, laying on my bed. Lai Guanlin is... So strange.. he's not usually like that, nah I'll just sleep he prolly ate something weird that's why he's acting like tha- my phone just beeped and I checked it. Guanlin messaged me (-.-;)

Guanlin:
Hi?

Soojin:
Hello?

He's acting so weirdddd, it's the first time he texted me. We saved our numbers long time ago but we've never texted before.

Guanlin:
Are you okay now?

Soojin:
I'm finer than your parent's
grated coffee. Btw why
are you suddenly
texting me?

Guanlin:
Maybe I missed you ;) jk
why would I do that, but
I just want to know if you
are really okay.

Soojin:
You're disgusting. And it's
none of your business
if I'm fine or nah.

Guanlin:
Okay goodnight, sweetie~

Soojin:
Ew. Sleep well that
you'll never wake up :)

Ugh he's so weird, he just wasted some time of my beauty rest.

*The next morning*
Isn't this so great, I woke up at 11 AM, no school = no waking up early. I took a shower before I ate my breakfast because that's what I usually do... WTF who is that girl on the living room?? She's so pretty And she looks so sweet, my potato face can't relate :(

"Hi~ are you Seonho's twinnie?" She said. Is she talking to me? She is right? I mean I'm the one and only 'Seonho's twin'. "Yea, hi" I replied with a fake smile because idek her, "btw may I ask who are you?" I continued. Omg does Seonho have a girlfriend?! He didn't told me that and where did he found someone like her AND what did she found in Seonho. "Oh you already met each other, I see" Seonho interrupted while she was about to speak. "May I talk to her for a second, Chunhee?" He continued. Chu-chunhee? I heard that name before.. oh right, she is the "lucky girl". "Talk about what?" I told him "Well, she's Ong's girl-" he replied "Do you think Idk?" I talked back "You might know her name and her bf but she's different from what you see." He added "I'm not planning to befriend her anyway and idc about her." I replied. Another lie. I care... I care about how he treats him, I care about if they're happy with each other, and I care if they really love each other.

[ SEONHO'S POV ]
I know Soojin, I know that she still haven't accepted the fact that Ong is dating someone, I have been with her since we were still at our mother's womb and we have a strong twin telepathy. I'll try to keep her from that girl because I am not lying when I said she's mad. She really is. And the fact that guanlin has feelings for my sister and I know I can trust him to take care of her for the rest of their life.

[SOOJIN'S POV ]

I was going back to my room but while I was walking, ofcourse Ong is also at our house because why would be his gf be in our house alone, he tried to talk to me but I saw his girlfriend glaring at me so I stopped him, I remembered what Seonho said earlier and I don't want any dramas in my life, I want it to stay boring till I die. Guanlin and Jihoon were ,of course, also in our house, I think they only go to their own houses to sleep. I walked past them because I don't need anything from them but Guanlin suddenly smiled to me (?) And Jihoon was screaming something like ayiiieeee or awwiiieee, they're both weirdos and dumbass.