<Chapter 3: Run!>

A/N: When I first started watching the Walking Dead, I was like "Why does my friends fangirl over Carl!? He's a kid!" But later on I was all DAMMMM!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloom's P.O.V

I ran straight to dad who passed me my guns. "Listen Bloom I need you to go with Carl, be safe. Go somewhere safe. I love you and I'll see you soon." I nodded with some tears streaming down my face.

"No no no no Daddy please don't leave me!" I gave my dad one last hug. Carl grabbed my arm and pulled me away.

"Come one Bloom!" he said as he shot down some walkers. "Wait here!" he said. "No Carl don't!" I said. "I'll be right back!" he said as he kissed my forehead.

Carl's P.O.V

It's over! I killed him. Now I got to go back to Bloom. "BLOOM?" I yelled. She wasn't where I told her to be. "CARL!" She screamed.

I look over behind the wall to see a heard of walkers trying to rip her flesh off of her. I placed my finger on the trigger and shot the walkers. She got up and hugged me. "Are you okay?" I asked.

She nodded as she reloaded her gun and picked up the other one from the floor. "CARL? BLOOM?" Dad called.

We both ran to my dad. Well a now bloody Mary dad. "Where's Judith?" Dad asked. I grew sad but the anger took over. I turned around to the prison.

"CARL NO!" Bloom said. Her sweet kind voice. "It's not safe to go back we need to leave." Dad said as Bloom helped him stand.

"This way!" She said as we ran to a path that lead through the woods.

Bloom's P.O.V

"It's getting dark we should make camp here." Rick said as we settled down on the path. "Wait here." I said as I got up and walked away.

I saw a neighborhood. No walkers. TOO PEACEFUL. I singled them to come. We walked up to a random house.

"Okay you guys wait here while I go and check to see if there is any walkers!" Rick said as Carl just got up and barge into the house.

Rick started screaming at him and Carl screamed at him to. A couple of gunshots were heard. And the screaming continued.

"WOULD YOU TWO SHUT UP!" I yelled as they looked at me. "JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I yelled again. "Honestly it's annoying! Please just help me get the house set up. I'm tired and I'm pretty sure you guys are too." I said as I walked upstairs and brought down some mattresses.

"Goodnight!" I said as I snuggled up in a blanket and slept.

In the morning I got up and saw that Carl was awake already. "Where are you going?" I asked as he put his sheriff hat on.

"To get some food and medical supplies for you and dad. I saw the cut." He said. "What cut?" I asked. He lifted my shirt a little and showed me a cut on my stomach. It's wasn't really that deep but still.

"Oh that cut while you were gone this guy came with a knife and cut me. But it's okay a walker bit him then I killed him" I explained.

Carl and I went to go and look for some food and we let Rick sleep. "I love you!" Carl said as he kissed my lips and wrapped his arms around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck. Our lips moved in sync.

Everything was so perfect. (Oh and let's not for get the BIG EXPLOSIONS! That's in my stomach!) No matter how many times I kiss him I won't get sick of it!

"Stop being a dick head, dick head!" I said as we separated, "and I love you too." I said as we walked up to a random house. I twisted the door nodded and it was locked. "Step aside let me do it!" he said as he pushed me to the side. I rolled my eyes.

As my idiotic boyfriend kept running into the door I grabbed a light from the ground and used the bottem part as a stake.

I walked back up the stairs, Carl ran into the door again and fell to the ground. "Dammit" he said as he got up. "Your such an idiot.

This is how you do it!" I said as I push myself against the door while jabbing the stake in between the door and the door frame until the door opened.

"PFT... I knew that I just wanted to... um... Try something else." "Suuuure!" I said while rolling my eyes.

"Just go find some food. I'll check up stairs!" he said while he ran up stairs. "No kiss. No hugged. No be safe. No I love you too!" I said to myself while I found some food, pills, pain killers, oh and three first aid kits. I continued to look around until I climb on top of the counter.

I saw a huge can of chocolate pudding! "AHHH!" I heard Carl scream. "CARL!" I yelled as I got down as fast as I can. For some unknown reason I brought the pudding and spoons.

I heard walker moaning. I walked through a door and the door immediately closed. "CARL!" I yelled. I saw a walker on top of Carl trying to eat him. "BLOOM JUST GET OUT!" He yelled as I climbed out of the window and waited there.

I could hear Carl fighting the walker. "AHHH!" Carl screamed. A loud thud came and it went silent. "Carl?" I said, No answer. I started to cry. Yeah I'm weak.

Physical and Emotional. And if Carl is a walker I CAN'T KILL HIM! AND THE OTHER WALKER IS IN THERE! "Bloom why are you crying?" Carl said. Wait Carl? I turned around to see Carl.

"CARL! YOU SCARED ME! I-I thought you turned." I said as he hugged me. "I will never leave you." he said then laughed. "You seriously bought pudding? Well then, where are the spoons?" He asked.

I pulled out one spoon. "Guess the other one fell out of my sweater." I said as Carl opened the large can of pudding.

I passed Carl the spoon. And we sat there feeding each other pudding and enjoying the sunset.

"I need to go back into the house to get the food and first aid kit." I said. "But first let's eat this pudding." Carl sang as I giggle. That's when I noticed Carl was missing a shoe.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Edit!

Stay Wired

Xoxo Daniela!