chapter one

~Sora's POV~

I woke up with the dreadful sound of my alarm clock. I got up from bed and walked to my dresser and turned it off then went to go shower for my first day of school. just a week ago I had long brown hair,but due to certain circumstances I had to cut my hair and dye it black. after my shower put bandages around my chest to make it flat.

then I got dress I wore the male uniform that my dad got me for school. but my shirt is half untucked and my tie was lose. as I got my black messenger bag from the corner of the room and headed down stairs to eat breakfast but before I got there I was tackled by Wilbert my pet dog he's an American foxhound.

“good morning to you too Wilbert" I said as I petted him in a sitting position while smiling. he barked in response and licked my cheek. I got up and opened the doors that lead to the dinning table. I sat down and waited for the maids to bring my breakfast. when the maids came back with my breakfast. I ate it then went got ready a bit more then got into my limo and left for school.

~time skip~

~Kyoya's POV~

I was in class with tamaki talking about what we should do next for the host club activities. when all of a sudden we heard a lot of noises coming out of the class room. since classes haven't started yet we stopped are conversation and went to the door wondering what was going on in the hallways. when we looked in the hallways we saw that everyone was staring at male,no scratch that female student wearing male clothing. the first thing that came to mind was Akito clan they are know to treat women like men and it seems like they need and extra male host. As I keep looking at the girl wearing the male uniform. I noticed that a girl dropped her note book. so the girl picked it up and handed to her saying something that made the girl blush. I smirked it seems well be having a new member in the host club.

~Sora's POV~

As I walk in the hallway handing to class. I noticed that a lot of people were staring at me and whispering in groups. I just kept walking not caring the stares that people gave. but then I noticed that a girl had dropped her note book. so crutch down to retrieve it and gave it to her with a smirk on my lips.

“ I think you dropped this princess " I said while still having a smirk on my lips. the girl blushed then said thank you. I gave a sly smile and turned and continued to head to class. when I got to class. I waited for my new teacher to come in. so I just leaned on the wall near the door waiting. I noticed that I many girls were looking at me and some whispering saying things like "he looks like a dark prince" I smirked at the sound of that. I looked at the group of girls and they noticed that I was looking there way and blushed.

I now know that I'll be having a my own fanclub. as I thought of this I noticed that my teacher just walked in and noticed me. he gestured me to come to the front of the class so I can be presented in front of the class. I walked towards him and stood next to him and faced my new class. “ good morning class.

we have a new student today. please present your self in front of the class" the teacher announced. “The names Sora Akito. nice to meet you all" I said with a sly smile, as I look around the class room seeing girls blush and some boys looking at me with envy. “ well Mister Akito you could sit next to the window at the back of the class." said mister Miyamoto. I which I I just found out. lolz I'm so stupid for not looking at my time table. I gave a shrugged at my teacher and went to my seat.

~mini time skip (still Sora's POV)~

I was paying attention in class when I felt someone staring at me. I turned to come face to face with a blonde haired boy with purple eyes. he noticed that I had caught him staring and extended his hand out for me to shake. “hi there I'm tamaki suoh. welcome to ouran academy." he said with a flashy smile. I looked at him and shook his hand.  “sora Akito at your service but I do think you should pay attention to the lesson."

I said with a smirk. he looked embarrassed about my last comment but did as I said. when it was time for lunch I was about to walk out of the class room when I bumped into something. “oi, what's your problem. are you blind" I said a bit annoyed. when I looked up I came face to face with mori and honey. which was no surprise that he was on mori's shoulders.

“mori?! ,honey?! " I said “ sora-chan!!!" honey yelled cheerfully as he jumped off of mori and hugged tight. I hugged back tightly as well I missed honey. he always was like a little brother to me.

“ its nice seeing you guys again  I missed both of you guys" I said while breaking the hug. “we missed you too sora-chan" honey stayed smiling. I gave a small smile back. I looked up and saw mori give a small smile as well. “looks like the new student has already met honey and mori-senpai" said tamaki. “whats that supposed to mean??" I said to tamaki.

“what tamaki's trying to say is that. if you are interested in joining are host club. since your a professional host your self." said a boy with black hair and wears glasses. “its nice to see you again mister Ootori. I heard so much about you from my father." said with a fake smile plastered on my face.

my father always wanted me to be like him, but a female version. “I'm flattered to hear that." said Kyoya. “ sora-chan are you gonna join the host club" said honey with a pleading face.

~sorry it took me awhile to edit this chapter. hope you like it~~~~