2 ~ Dadi the Villain 😎

Later in Raizada Mansion

"Pops?" Aneri called her father who is in bed & working on his laptop after finishing a call Whereas she's coloring her drawing sitting on her reading table.

"Yes, honeybunch".

"Is dadi coming back?"

Arnav shifted his eyes on his daughter. "Come here honeybunch and show papa what you've colored".

"Papa how long she'll stay here? ". Aneri asked climbing over the bed and sitting on his father's lap.

"This is Dadi's home too like yours. She can stay As long as she wants. You shouldn't say like this. Dadi will be hurt if she gets to know ".

"Let her be. I don't like dadi neither she likes me, hmph!".

"Let alone dadi everyone loves my Honeybee. Dadi isn't soft spoken but she loves you a lot or else why would she brings gifts for you".

"Really papa?". Aneri asked not getting convinced.

"Yes! C'mon now show me your drawing "

"I have colored a doll house. Isn't it so pretty .... see"

"Arre wah this is indeed beautiful. My daughter is way too talented. Papa is proud of you merijaan".

"That's I'm". Aneri giggled. "Papa I want a real doll house".

"Ok done. Aman uncle will send one for you. Anything else for my honeybee? "

"Umm no! I love you papa so much to the moon & back".

"I love you too and Papa will always love you. You're papa's world. Now time for sleeping. Will Aneri sleep in her room Or with papa?"

"yayyyyyyyy With papa"

**************

"It's ANERI Singh Raizada not any Eneri". Aneri corrected her name almost screaming when the receptionist misspelled her name.

"Aneri!" Anjali hushed her. "go and sit in the waiting area. Bua will complete the formalities and come in minutes". Anjali send her away knowing her niece's not so well temperament and that increased because of her dadi's arrival along with another trouble.

"Ok bua, come soon". Saying this Aneri went to sit in the waiting area and fiddled with her bunny bag.

"hush big guy! We'll be done in a minute. Have some patience". Khushi patted Lavanya's 20 month toddler in her lap as La & her 6 year old daughter Sara went to register Sara's name in dance class. And here her son is giving khushi hard time. "See if you behave like a good boy then momma & auntie will take you for outing". Khushi said in a babish tone to calm down the toddler.

Aneri turned at her back seat hearing the tantrums the little kid is throwing and asked innocently. "Doesn't he like dancing?"

Khushi looked up and found the same kid from yesterday. Then smiled saying "Ahh well angel he may like dancing but not sitting here & waiting"

"Ow! Oooops did you just Call me angel". Aneri asked excitingly.

"I believe yes".

"Thankyou!". Then Aneri waved at the toddler. "Hey big guy". Just like she heard her calling in that name and frowned. "But That's not cool at all. you can't bring him forcefully for dance classes?"

Khushi let out a heartfelt laughter patting Aneri's check affectionately. "He's not here for dance classes. That will have to wait until he become like you. We're here for her sister".