Chapter 3

4 months later

It's been 4 months since I first met Andy we went on our first date, but that was our only date because Andy started dating Juliet Simms from Automatic Love letter, but we still stayed friends but I found out last week that I'm pregnant from the night we first met at the park when we got drunk and ended up in bed together, but he doesn't know because I know what he'll say and I really don't want to hear it.

I guess you could say I hate Andy for what he did to me but I guess he fell in love with someone that wasn't me, I hope to god she makes him happy because I know I couldn't have given him that.

I hope one day he'll realize how much he hurt me when he left me for her, even if we weren't dating it still hurt.

Maybe I should move, it's not like he'd notice anyway he's always with Juliet or his band mates, maybe I'll move to London, I always wanted to go visit my mum, since according to my dad she moved there so my brother could be closer to his dad, but I hope she doesn't hate me like everyone else does.

After thinking about it I go online and buy my plane tickets to London, I don't know if your meant to fly whilst pregnant but I know I can't stay in LA while he's with her, I know I sound like a jealous ex girlfriend but it's not that it's just she doesn't like me being near Andy and he listens to her when she says he's not allowed near me.

After I booked my flights I packed my whole flat up and rang up a removal truck company and when they get here they moved all of my stuff onto their truck and they said they'll see me when they get to the airport.

When I arrive at the airport all of my stuff is being loaded on to the plane I will be getting on.

As I'm getting on the plane my phone starts ringing I look down to see its Andy, but instead of answering I just hang up on him.

In London

After my journey to London, I rang my dad and asked him to pick me up, but he didn't he sent my auntie to pick me up but for some reason I was so happy to see her, when she hugged me I just cried into her shoulder and when I calmed down she said 'do you want to talk about it' I asked 'how did you know you loved my dad' she smiled and said 'every time I saw him he made my heart flutter, he made me feel like nothing else mattered in the world, but he was dating your mum when we first met, it destroyed me to see how happy he was with her, but then I thought she's my sister I should be happy for her, but we found out she was sleeping with one of her friends behind your daddies back and that's when me and your dad started to get close, but as soon as we started dating she told your dad she was pregnant but your dad didn't believe that her when she said he was the dad, but we son found out you were and that's when we took you, we only realized she had, had a son was when she got in contact saying that her little girl had been kidnapped and that her little boy would grow up without his sister, we realized she had, had two babies, instead of one baby' I smiled and said 'I'm glad you took me, because ever since I found out you weren't my mum I hated my real mum because I wanted you to be my mum, and when my baby is born you will be the only grandma he/she will know' she smiled and said 'how far are you' I giggled and said '4 months' then she asked the most dreaded question of all 'who's the daddy' I sighed and said 'just somebody I met in LA, he's nobody important' she smiled sadly and said 'you loved him didn't you' I felt a tear roll gently down my face as I nodded, she smiled and said 'it gets easier'.

When we got home I decided to turn my phone back on, but I regretted it as soon as I did because I had 20 missed phone calls from Andy and over 30 texts messages also from him, most of them just asked where I was and others said he had something to tell me, but I didn't text back because it hurt too much talking to him.

After I checked my phone I went and got in the shower, when I was done in the shower I got dressed and went down stairs, when I realized my aunt Nessie had gone out to meet some friends, so instead I decided to go on to twitter to see what was happening.

When I logged onto twitter the first thing I saw was a tweet from Andy saying '@ambercakes69 please answer me I miss you' when I read that I started to tear up and I wrote back '@andybvb I moved to London to be with my family, I know I should have told you but you have Juliet now I need to move on and raise our child nearer to my family so I won't be alone' after I sent the tweet I scrolled down to see people had already retweeted my tweet to Andy, I got a lot of hate from his fans, one of them wrote '@ambercakes69 you don't deserve to be pregnant with such an amazing guy, I bet he only slept with you cos you was easy' another said '@ambercakes69 why don't you just kill yourself and save your child the misery of having a mother as ugly and annoying as you' out of all the hate I got the last one affected me, maybe it was because I know they was right maybe my baby would be better off without me, but as soon as I thought I knew I couldn't hurt my child.

After a while my phone dinged next to my laptop and I saw I had a dm on twitter so I logged back in on my laptop to see it was from Andy and our conversation went like this

@andybvb hey amber

@ambercakes69 hey

@andybvb please come home

@ambercakes69 I can't I'm sorry

@andybvb why not

@ambercakes69 I need to spend some time with my family so I can decide what to do

@andybvb decide what to do about what

@ambercakes69 on whether to keep the baby when it's born or give it up to a family who will love it more than I can

@andybvb you will be the best mum any baby could ever want xx

@ambercakes69 I have to go bye.

After talking to Andy I decided I would wait and decide what to do once the baby was born.