Chapter 2

When I got home I got in the shower and washed myself down but for some reason I wished he would of chased after me, but I guess he doesn't want anything to do with the town's weirdo.

After I got out of the shower I realised I never got his name.

When I was dressed and ready for bed I typed in Black Veil Brides into YouTube and his face popped up and I realized I might be pregnant with Andy Biersack's baby.

After I made that discovery I grabbed my coat and ran back to his place and pounded my fist on the door and when he opened the door I yelled 'why the fuck did you not tell me that you are Andy Fucking Biersack you arsehole, why did you not tell me' he sighed and said 'because I thought you might have been a crazy fan, but if your such a fan then you should have realized who I am' I shrieked in frustration and without thinking I slapped him around the face and then pulled away from him after I realized what I did, after I apologize I ran back home with tears streaming down my face, because I just slapped my Idol around the face and ran.

As I carried on running I didn't realize he was chasing after me until he caught up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist to stop me and when he finally managed to stop me I broke down in a heap on the floor, I don't even know why me slapping him affected me so much, maybe it was because I had a major crush on him or maybe it was because of the hurt that crossed his face after I did it, maybe it was the fact I was slowly falling in love with him but for some reason that made me hate myself even more because I know that he would never love a girl like me or maybe it was the fact that I'm still really drunk.

When I finally calmed down I turned to him and said 'I'm so sorry, I don't know why I did that, but I guess you hate me now right, just like everyone else' he smiled softly and said 'I don't hate you I just don't trust you not to slap me again' when he said that I felt my heart crush itself into little pieces, but I still don't know why, I really wish I knew what these emotions were because they are definitely not hate.

After sitting there for a while I finally got up and said 'I have to go' he smiled and said 'I'll walk you home' I just sighed and said 'I can walk myself home, but thank you for the offer' as I start to walk off he says 'can I at least get your number' I just carried on walking until I got home and just as I was about to close the door a hand came out of nowhere and held it open and I said 'you can get arrested for stalking you know' he smirked and said 'well I don't mind, just as long as you visit me' I smiled and said 'come inside' he smirked and said 'so what's your number or are you just gonna strut off again' as he said that I scoffed and said 'I do not strut' he smirked and said 'wanna bet on that' I smirked and said 'what do I win' he smirked back at me and said 'the night of your life for the second time tonight' I wiggle my hips as I say 'what do you win' he smirked and said 'I win a date with you' I smirked and said 'it's on' for some reason I purposefully strutted just so he would win because I always wanted to go on a date.

After he won we sat and talked for a while about family and friends and about what his band does on tour and on their days off, after a while I felt really tired.