"So did you attack him?" Brooke asked as she leaned forward between the two front seats.

"No," Scott shook his head. "I saw glowing eyes, but they weren't mine. It was Derek."

Brooke narrowed her eyes, but didn't say anything. She knew Derek wouldn't attack an innocent driver.

"Wait, why would Derek help you remember that he attacked the driver?" Stiles asked.

"Probably because Derek didn't attack the driver!" Both of the boys ignored Brooke.

"It's gotta be a pack thing," Stiles said. "Like an initiation thing. You kill together."

"Because ripping someone's throat out is a real bonding experience?" Scott questioned.

Brooke bit her tongue. She couldn't explain to them that it wasn't Derek attacking people, it was the Alpha. She knew if she told them, they'd ask her who the Alpha was, and she didn't have an answer.

"Regardless, you didn't do it Scott," She said.

"Which means you're not a killer!" Stiles chimed in. "And it also means that—"

"I can go out with Allison!" Scott interrupted him.

"I was going to say it means you won't kill me or Brooke."

"Oh yeah," Scott nodded. "That too."

******

The next night, Brooke joined Lydia and Allison as they got ready for their group date.

"Are you sure you don't want to come?" Lydia asked Brooke. The blonde was sitting on Allison's bed as the other two girls were going through Allison's closet.

"I'm sure, Lydia." Brooke scrolled through Twitter on her phone, trying to ignore the smug look Allison was sending her.

"Pass on all of it!" Lydia said. She slid the clothes down the rack they were hanging on. "Allison, my respect for your taste is dwindling by the second." Allison laughed and shook her head.

Lydia found a sparkly black top and brought Allison over to her full-length mirror, laying the shirt across her. Before Brooke could comment on how cute it was, the door to Allison's bedroom door opened and Chris Argent walked in. Like Brooke always did when Allison's parents were near her, she froze.

"Dad, hello?" Allison said.

"Right, sorry," He apologized. "I completely forgot to knock."

"Hi, Mr. Argent," Lydia said, flopping on the bed next to Brooke.

"Dad, do you need something?" Allison asked.

"I wanted to tell you that you'll be staying in tonight," Chris told his daughter.

"What? I'm going out with my friends," Allison argued.

"Not when some animal is out there attacking people."

Brooke swore she felt his eyes linger on her. Allison tried to argue, but Chris cut her off.

"It's out of my hands—there's a curfew. No one's allowed out past 9:30 pm. No more arguing." Chris Argent turned to leave, and Brooke noticed his eyes flicker to her one last time.

"Someone's Daddy's Little Girl," Lydia teased once he had left.

"Sometimes, but not tonight," Allison said. Allison walked over to her window and climbed onto the roof. She did a flip off it, landing amongst the bushes. She laughed at Brooke and Lydia's surprised faces. "Eight years of gymnastics. You coming?"