pregnancy announcement

Catrinas POV
It's the day that Vincent and I are anouncing my pregnancy to the whole kingdom.Everyone is invited and when I mean everyone I mean everyone.Like Christina said in her own words it's the biggest party of the whole wide kingdom so I am getting ready.Alot of news reporters are gonna be their so I have to look royalty like.I am sitting down with Vannesa and my mother right now in mine and Vincents room."Are you nervous"Mom asks me and I shake my head no."She is not nervous....she is terrified"Vannesa says jockingly.Mom and I laugh at her face until Vincent came into our room."Why aren't you three getting ready"He says and kisses me and we all shrug."I will tell the servants to pick your dresses and do your make up"He says while walking out."Gosh he is so demanding"I tell them and they both laugh.I recognize my makup artist and two people I don't recognize."Your Grace the prince asked us to do your hair and makeup"my makeup artist says with a smile.We get up and make our way to the makeup room."Oh my God this is so beutiful"Vannesa says while admiring the room.We get our hair and makeup done and then change into our dresses.

"I could see you two's baby bumps in those dresses"Mom says with a smile on her face

"I could see you two's baby bumps in those dresses"Mom says with a smile on her face.I laugh at her and grab my baby bump.I hear a knock coming in on my room."Come in"I say and Vincent comes in."Hey...are you all ready"He says while hugging me from behind and kissing my cheek."Yes we are and where are Gustavo and my husband"Mom asks."They are in the living room and by the way all of you look lovely"He says while giving me a kiss.I grab his hand and he leads us to the living room were we see my brother and dad."Well let's go"Vannesa says with a smile.We go to the limo and head to the party.We stop in this big building and let me tell you when I say it's big..its big.There is cameras and people walking in this red carpet.The chofer opens the door for us and my brother and Vannesa go first and then my parents and finally us.I am almost blinded by the flashes of the cameras.I put on a smile and walk towards the building in hand with Vincent.We enter and let me tell you it's beutiful."Wow your mom went all out"I tell him.He nods and leads us to were his parents are."They are here"I hear Christina say.We greet them and sit down In the table."So when are we announcing the pregnancy"I ask while eating the food already."When all the guest comes"George says with a smile.We all eat the food and it was amazing.I am craving watermelon with some tajin."Babe is there watermelon"I ask Vincent."I don't know why"He says."Because I want some and can you ask"I tell him with a innocent smile.He nods and calls for a waiter"Can you bring me some watermelon-"He says but I cut him off"With tajin...oh and bring me two chocolate cakes with some almond ice cream..thank you"I tell the waiter with a smile.I notice everybody looking at me"What?I ordered some for Vannesa to"I tell them and Vannesa gives me a smile.
-

--------------------------------------------------------
It's time to announce the pregnancy because I notice the reception filled in."Mom is it time"I hear Vincent asks Christina.I see her nod and Vincent grabs my hand wich I stand up and Christina,George,Vincent,and I make our way to the stage.George grabs the microphone and puts a smile on."Can I have everyone's attention"George says and everyone stops what they are doing and pays attention."Thank you for coming here and we have a very important announcment to tell all of you and I bet you will all be happy like we were when we found out these very exciting news"George says.Christina takes the microphone from him and smiles."But before we tell all of you these amazing news we would like to thank you for coming here again and celebrating with us and I hope you all enjoyed this amazing celebration"She says.She passes the microphone to me but I pass it to Vincent but he tries to give it to me but I shake my head no."Sorry but Catrinas really shy"He says with a charming smile and everyone and I laugh.I grab the microphone and put it between us."Thank you again for coming and supporting us and I guess it's time to say the news"I say with a smile.I look at Vincent and he nods towards me."I am pregnant with Vincents baby"I say and Vincent puts a hand in my bump.Everyone cheers and screams in excitement.I give the microphone to Christina and Vincent pulls me into a passionate kiss.
--------------------------------------------------------
Mateos POV
I clench my jaw and I see Rebecca getting red."What the hell...she can't be pregnant...how are we gonna do it now"Rebecca says.I roll my eyes at her"You know they are still not married right so we still have time and don't let a simple baby stop the plan"I tell her while sipping the champagne I had in my hand."Let's just go through the plan before the baby is born"I tell her and she nods.I will say the pregnancy announcement really surprised me.But no matter what Catrina will be mine again.