Ball

Catrinas POV
It's been a week since the engagement and the talk happened and we have been getting more closer and I'm starting to have feelings for Vincent.Right now we are having breakfast."I forgot to tell you there is this ball that my mom and dad are hosting to tell others about our engagement and by the way she invited you're family"he says while smiling at me."When is it"i ask him."Tonight"he tells me.We home around the rest of the time.Right now we are getting ready.

"You look beutiful"I hear Vincent say

"You look beutiful"I hear Vincent say.I see him in a black suit."You don't look to bad yourself"I tell him.We both head out of the castle and Into the car.Vincent drives us to this luxorius place that is so big."Is it here"I ask him."Yes and wait till you get inside it's really a beautiful place"he tells me smiling.This man takes Vincent's keys so he could park his car.Vincent wraps a hand around my waste."Are you ready"he asks me."I was born ready"I tell him jokingly.We both laugh and head inside.When we both enter everything stops and then everyone bows."Continue"Vincent says.Everyone continues on what they were doing."Why did they do that aren't they royalty to"I ask him."Because my family is the most respected and most successful kingdoms they have to bow for me"he says.I look around and see my family."Hey...lets go say hi to my family"I tell him.He nods and I lead him to them."Hey guys"I greet them each with a kiss on a cheek.My family already got used to Vincent so they're ok with him."Well we have to go and announce our engagement right now"Vincent says.That makes my eyes go wide."Wait now"I ask him."Yes now come on"he tells me.He leads me where his parents are sitting down.I greet both of them.We go up to the stage."Welcome ladies and gentlemen as you all may know my son is gonna be king and he needs a queen so he is making an announcement"the king says then he gives the microphone to Vincent."Well as you all may know I'm looking for a queen"he says and every girl starts fixing there dresses and battling there eyelashes."Well I already have my queen here beside me"he says and then grabs me by the waist and pulls me to him.Then every girls face drops and turns into a glare."And that's why I asked her to marry me"he says.He brings my hand up to show the ring.All the girls Are giving me jealousy looks.I just smile because I don't care."So let me present you you're future queen!!!"he says.Then everyone starts clapping.We get off of the stage.I go and look for VannesaI find her with Gustavo."Hey can I steel her thx love you"I say while grabbing Vannesas hand and dragging her with me."We need to keep up"I tell her.she smiles.We are gossiping and then we start to eat."Do you wanna dance"I tell her."This?"she asks."No I'm gonna go to the DJ and thank God those musicians are gone"I tell her.she smiles.I go to the DJ and ask for a cumbia.It goes on and then I start going to the dance floor and other people are confused by the song but my family is the only one on the dance floor.Then the DJ starts playing bachata.I go up and drag Vincent to the dance floor.He looks confused but then I start teaching him.Then another song comes.

We start dancing until the song comes to and end.We both laugh and then I see everyone looking at us in awe and then I notice we were the only ones in the dance floor.I go to the ladies room and make sure my makup and my hair is still on point.I hear the door open.I see a blonde girl giving me a glare."Bitch"I hear her say.I turn around and give her a glare"excuse me"I say."You heard me you're a sad excuse of a queen and nobody would want you as a queen and I feel bad for Vincent for putting up with you're low life ass"she says while giving me a sweet fake smile.I notice she is the Rebecca that Christina mentioned."Look I don't know who you are but what I have heard is that you're only none for being such a slut so you're basically a slut princess and honey the bitch I'm only looking at is you and honey nobody wants to put up with you're STD looking ass and honey I could get rid of you this easily so don't test me and don't ever get in my was"I tell her then I walk out leaving her shocked.I get out of the ladies room and while I am making my way back to my family I bump into a hard chest then the person wraps a hand around on my waist.I open my eyes and see that the person is my ex Mateo."Well hello mi amor"he tells me.I Look at him shocked then I push him away"What are you doing here"I ask him."Well I heard that s certain girl is becoming a queen and then I found out her name is Catrina De Leon and I couldn't believe it So I had to see it for myself"he tells me while giving me a smirk."I have to go"I tell him."Well what's the fun in that"he asked me."Never talk to me again"I tell him while going back to my family where I see Vincent with them."Hey where were you"Vincent asks me."Just went to the ladies room and bumped into a rude bitch called Rebecca cused her out and then bumped into my ex"I tell him."Well ignore Rebecca she's just a jealous slut and I want you to meet someone"he tells me."ok"I say.He leads me to this guy."Hey Oliver"Vincent tells the guy.They do this handshake and then Vincent puts his hand on my waist."Oliver this is Catrina my fiancee and Catrina this is Oliver my best friend"he tells me.I smile and then give him a kiss on the cheek couse that is how I greet people."Nice to meet you"I tell Oliver."No it's my pleasure and you picked a good one she has the beauty and the brains"Oliver says.I smile at his comment.The rest of the night we spend our time dancing and talking and having fun.