Confessions

Its been 3 days since I told CC I was moving back to Englandand today's the day I'm leaving.

Before I left I wrote Andy a note saying

'Hey Andy,

I know you're with Juliet but I need you to know that I never ever hated you, infact it's the complete opposite, do you remember at my sisters funeral when she said I should tell the guy I lobe that I love him, well that guy's you, I know you're with Juliet but I needed you to know before I left and since I don't have the guts to I wrote it in this letter.

Anyway, I have to go because my plane leaves in an hour and I have to leave now to get there on time.

Lots of love,

Emma xx'

As I left I text CC saying

Hey, can you meet me at the airport in half an hour please xxEmmaxx'.

At the airport

As I sat waiting for CC to show up I sat on a bench near the window and watched as people got on different planes to go to different places, leaving behind loved ones behind.

After sittimg there for another 5 minutes CC showed up and sat next to me and said 'have you told him yet' I shook my head and held out the letter that has Andy's name on the front in big letters, I looked at CC and said 'Can you give him this it explains everything' as he took it a voice came over the intercome saying 'Next plane to england leavea in 20 minutes so can passengers start making their ways onto the plane please' and then it went quiet again, I got up and picked my suitcase and luggage up and turned arround and gave CC a one-armed hug and gently kissed his cheek before saying goodbye to him and the life I used to love.

On the aireplane

As I sat in my seat I felt my phone vibrate I looked to see a text from Juliet and it said 'Hey Ems, please tell me your planes not took of yet, Andy needs to talk to you, please tell me you're still talking to CC at the airport' I text back saying 'I'm on the plane and it's about to take off, but CC needs to speak to Andy' with that I turned my phone off and put it in my jumper pocket and put my seatbelt on when the airhostess said to.

As the plane set off I unbickled my seatbelt when we got told we could and put my music in and went to sleep.