Chapter 39

THIS IS A REAL CHAPTER :P

So I got a little bit of inspiration for this story again! No this does not mean the story is on again full time. I'm gonna update as I get inspiration so please be patient. I am liking my other stories DWTD and SSL much more than this one right now.

Thank you for 60 comments on the last chapter, thank you for over 200,000 reads! And I'm 17 followers from 3000! Wow!!!

Chupacabra_94 www.facebook.com/chupacabra2014

You may have to go back and read the last chapter to remember what Is going on. I know I did :P

Reedus kisses for everyone xxxxxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter Nords!

--

It felt like I had been asleep a matter of minutes but from the sunlight streaming in through the window that it was now morning. I was still surrounded by warmth and I looked down to see that the blanket was still wrapped around me. I noticed though that I wasn't as comfortable.

I sat up and noticed I was now alone besides an unconscious Harry still in the hospital bed. Daryl was missing. I sighed and ran a hand through my hair. I knew it wouldn't last long. We was most likely gone and I was once again alone in this hospital room.

I grabbed a hair tie from my bag and threw my hair up in a messy bun before standing up and walking over to the bed side. Harry was still hooked up to every kind of machine that you could think of. I sat down in the chair right next to the bed.

"Hi, dad," I said quietly. I slowly reached forward and took his limp hand in mine. "Look, I know....I know that you and I don't exactly see eye to eye all the time and I know that we're still getting to know each other, but daddy....I need you," a knock on the door caused me to look up.

"I'm just here to check on him," the nurse said as she came it. It was quiet between us as she checked his charts. "Excuse me," I said as she turned to leave. She turned back around with a smile. "Yes?" she asked me. I sat back in my seat a little bit and nodded towards the couch.

"Wouldn't have happened to see the guy that was here with me would've you?" I asked her? She gave me a small smile. "Redneck, about 5'9", work boots, dirty jeans, and a sleeveless plaid shirt?" she asked me. I couldn't help but smile at that description.

"Yeah, that's him," I said. She nodded. "He came out not that long ago and asked for directions to the cafeteria. He should be back soon," she said. I nodded "Thank you," I told her. She smiled and walked out of the room. I leaned towards the bed again.

"Please daddy, I need you to wake up. Besides Daryl.....and Merle, you're the only one I have left, and I don't know what I'll do if I lose you," I felt a tear run down my cheek at that point. I quickly wiped it away and watched Harry's face, silently waiting.

I was waiting for some sort of movement and after a few minutes I let out an aggravated sigh when nothing happened. I pushed back the chair and stood up making my way over to the window. I let my forehead hit the glass with a soft thud as more tears fell.