Chapter 24

Over 22,000 reads over 1,000 votes and over 800 comments!! And 47 comments on the last chapter!! Wooooo! Keep those comments coming!!

Follow my fan twitter @Chupacabra_94

Don't forget about my book! I hope you'll get a copy!!!

5 followers until 600! It would be awesome to get them before I update again! Tell your friends!!

Alright chapter 24 of MDS is dedicated to............@skyhofmann17! I hope you enjoy this chapter!! Remember commenting gets your name in the bowl for dedications and sneak peeks!!!

Reedus kisses for everyone! Xxxxxxx

Here's the next chapter, Nords!

--

Things between Daryl and I seemed to be going smoothly. We didn't see each other every day even though we were neighbors and the town was small, but I think it was the best for the both of us because we wouldn't get sick of each other plus Daryl wasn't one for relationships in the first place so I was trying to keep him comfortable and not scare him off.

I sighed as I tapped my fingers lightly on the counter in front of me. It was a slow day at work. A lot of people were out of town because of the holidays. Christmas was just around the corner. It was actually three days away. It didn't get that cold in Georgia but it got cold enough but I knew it wouldn't snow.

It kind of saddened me because I always though the snow was the best part of Christmas besides the presents. Harry came out of his office and smiled at me. "You look happy," he said. I smiled up at him. "You know, for once I actually am," I said.

I had told Harry basically everything about my past life when it came to my mom and my stepdad. He seemed to be a little shocked that I went through all of that but at the same time all he wanted to do was apologize even though I kept telling him that none of it was his fault.

I had a...dad who seemed to love me. I had a guy who liked me and his brother and I seemed to get along just fine. Sarah was a different story. I approached her one day after Daryl told me what she said about him sleeping with all those women wasn't true.

Sarah instantly became defensive over the whole situation. She claimed she used that as a joke just to see if I would react and become jealous which would confirm her suspicions about me liking Daryl. It was one of the dumbest things I had ever heard.

Harry sat down beside me. "I have something for you," he said. I looked over at him and noticed a small package sitting on the counter in front of him. He slowly slid it towards me. "You didn't have to get me anything," I said quietly as I tugged at the bow lightly.

Harry chuckled and rested a soft hand on my back. "Actually I did. You're my daughter after all," he said. I sighed and pulled the bow off and opened the lid. Inside was a book. The front had the picture of my mom and Harry that he had showed me when we first talked about them being together.

I slowly took it out of the box and sat it on the counter in front of me. I ran my finger slowly over the photo. "Your mother made this for me when we were younger and together. It's a scrap book of pictures, notes, and little memories from things we had done together.