The Demon Within the Frosting (Peterick)

(based off something I saw on pinterest) (I also made some art for this so I might update it to have art)

Patrick was frosting a cake when it all went to hell.

He had always wanted to be a baker, ever since he was a kid and would stand on his tiptoes to watch his grandmother stir cake batter. She taught him recepies and designs, and how to make frosting roses. It was her dream to own her own bakery, but the cancer had gotten her before she could.

So Patrick decided to open one in her honor. He practiced his baking as often as he could, and slowly saved up money to buy a place.Currently he had two cakes sitting on the table, and one in front of him on the counter, that he was decorating. He was trying something new, a circle inside circle pattern, with stars and lines in between them to look almost cobweb-ish. He squeezed the frosting bag a little harder and made one last line, and the cake suddenly erupted intoflames.

Itonly lasted for a moment, but when it ended, Patrick was staring at aman with red horns and an eye in the middle of his forehead, sittingcross-legged where the cake had been, his fanged mouth split intowhat could only be described as a malicious smile.

Thefrosting bag slipped from Patrick's fingers and landed on the floorwith a wet 'plop', splitting open and splattering frosting all overhis socks and legs.

He stared, his mouth open, and the creature tilted it's head and blinkedall three eyes, one at a time.

Patrick had never been so terrified. He felt like a deer in the headlights,frozen with fear, waiting for the inevitable crash and pain. He wasstill, aside from the trembling in his arms and lower lip.

The creature slowly raised on arm, then the other. It moved them forwardand cupped Patrick's face, it's nails digging into his cheek. It'sskin was hot.

Patrick was snapped out of his terrified daze. He squeaked in fear andgrabbed the creatures wrist, trying to pull it off, but it was likecement. He tried to yell for help but his voice didn't seem to work.He stopped struggling, realizing it was useless, and braced himself,his entire body trembling now.

If possible, the creature's grin was even wider now, and it opened it'smouth to speak in a raspy voice.

"Your face is really squishy."

It released it's hold and watched with almost amusement as Patrickbacked up and slammed his back into the fridge, breathing hard.

The creature cleared it's throat, and spoke in a much more normal voice."Much better. Anyway, sorry if I scared you. My name is Pete. Can Ihave some cake?"

Patrick opened his mouth and closed it again, then repeated it a few moretimes, like a fish seeking water. He sat and stared at 'Pete' for amoment before turning to his right and pulling a paper plate and afork out of the drawer, then got a slice of cake and held it out,still shaking.

Pete took it, and began eating. His face lit up at the first bite. "Wow,this is really good. What kind is it?"

"Re-red velvet." his voice cracked, and Pete looked up with amusement,frosting on his upper lip. "You all right there?"

Patrick took a deep breath. "It's not every day a man with three eyesappears on your counter while you're frosting a cake."

"Oh so that's how you summoned me," Pete laughed, taking another biteof cake. "Frosting. That's a new one."

"I summoned you?" Patrickleaned forward to look at Pete more carefully. His eyes were thecolor of whiskey.

"Oh yeah," Pete said, finishing his cake. He hesitated, then added,"I'm a demon by the way. In case you couldn't tell."

"Oh."Patrick took a minute to process this information. So he accidentlysummoned a demon with frosting, and it was now sitting on his counterlicking frosting off a plate. Okay.

"Hold on," Pete said, leaning forward and grabbing Patrick's face again."I wanna look at your eyes some more. They're super pretty."

Patrick squirmed and blushed. "Thanks."

"No problem. They look like sunshine. I don't see much of that."

"That sounds sad."
"Hmm, guess it is." he leans closer to Patrick,squinting slightly. "What's your name anyway?"

Patrick,"he says. "Stump."

"Cutename, Stumpy."

"Pleasedon't call me that."

"I'mso calling you that."

Petesquished Patrick's face between his hands. "You're so squishy. Idon't understand. Are all humans this cute?"

"I'mmuch less cute than other humans, don't worry," Patrick laughed,making Pete frown. "That is not possible. You're the cutest damnhuman I've ever seen."

Patrickwas getting flustered now. His cheeks were red and he was sure hisears were too. "You can't have seen many humans then."

Peteslipped off the counter and onto his bare feet. He was a few inchestaller than him. "Stop telling yourself lies and start appreciatingyour amazingness, you short, adorable man."

BeforePatrick knew what he was doing, he lunged forward and kissed Pete,right on the lips. They stayed that way for a moment before Patrickpulled back, his face bright red, and simply said, "You hadfrosting on your lip." and busied himself with cake.

Peteended up living with Patrick. He slept on the couch for the firstnight but the second he ended up slipping under Patrick's covers andcuddling him. He also ended up helping Patrick name, bake and (mostimportantly) eat cakes until they were able to save up enough moneyto open 'Wentz and Stump Baked Goods'.

(They also kissed a bunch more)

The End