Wait

A

Minute.

Adorable?

I think a boy Is adorable?

I pushed the thought away and focused my gaze on the frustrating locker.

"Cyrus are you sure that's your locker?" I quizzed and he pulled out a slip of paper with a number on it. Cyrus looked up at me with an apologetic smile.

"No..." He replied and showed me the real locker number. We made our way to his real locker and I couldn't help but chuckle at our mistake. I opened Cyrus's locker for him with an easy first try and looked over at him to see a light blush forming on his face.

"Th-thank you, Jonah." He blushed lightly causing a smile to grow on my face and my dimples to appear. Cyrus then placed his books in his locker and grabbed his lunch box falling in place beside me as I walked him towards the lunch room.
I started to think about all the bullies at our school and grabbed his hand pulling him away before he walked through the doors. Cyrus looked down at our hands then back up at me.

"We should go eat somewhere else. Cmon." I urged and started to pull Cyrus in another direction.

"Ok." he replied as I pulled him out into the school courtyard where we sat down in the grass beside a tall tree. Cyrus looked around for a couple seconds before setting his lunchbox in front of him and unpacking the contents. Soon enough he had his meal sat out neatly in front of his crossed legs.

"Why do you do that?" I asked as I drawed Cyrus's attention. He looked slightly confused before he looked down at his food.

"Oh this?" Cyrus replied pointing to his, sophisticated lunch set-out. I nodded and he picked up his sandwich unwrapping the plastic from around it.

"I'm not sure-" Cyrus began with a bite of his bologna sandwich. I fixed myself in front of him as I layed on my stomach with my chin in the palm of my hands. He took another bite of his sandwich.

"I guess I just like to organize so I know where everything is." Cyrus confessed with a sight shrug. I let out a soft chuckle.

"So if I do this," I laughed as I slipped a cracker from his lunch.

"You'll know?" I asked and brought the cracker to my mouth. Cyrus giggled and took the cracker back from me slipping it in his mouth and chewing it.

"Also I have to have everything organized, or my anxiety acts up." He explained with a mouthful of crackers. I felt the conversation take a dark turn as I remembered my anxiety problems. Cyrus had nearly caused me to forget about them.
He must have noticed the terrored look on my face because he narrowed his eyes.

"You OK?" Cyrus asked and I felt my self confidence crumble. I shook my head and fixed him gaze on my hands as I sat up.

"Do you have anxiety problems too...?" Cyrus asked quietly with a weak sympathetic smile. I felt my lungs get tighter feeling like I wasn't able to breathe. Soon enough I was gasping for and and Cyrus was beside me with a water bottle. He rubbed my back soothingly and I felt the air slip back into my lungs. Next thing I knew I was gulping down the water like I'd lived in a desert for months.

"Woah tiger," Cyrus began with a silly grin and took the water from me.

"Don't drink too much. You're OK. Trust me." Cyrus promised and I leaned on his shoulder causing him so blush.

"Cy..." I began in a whisper.

"Yes Jojo?" Cyrus smiled weakly.

"You made me forget how afraid I was..." I confessed and Cyrus looked over at me as I sat up off his shoulder.

"I-i did?" he asked with a raised eyebrow causing me to nod.

"You made me realize something." I looked over into Cyrus's big chocolate eyes. But before I could say anything I felt lips on mine. I almost immediately kissed back, holding the kiss for as long as I could. There were more sparks then I thought there'd be, and I tried not to break the kiss with my cheesy smile. After a couple long minutes we both pulled away. Cyrus gazed up into my eyes with a smile and I smiled back. I felt the smaller boy's hand slip into mine and heald it as he rested his head on my shoulder.

"Do you think it's too early?" Cyrus asked with a slightly concerned tone and I shook my head causing him to smile weakly.

"Isn't this what dating is for?" I asked and looked down at Cyrus.

"To get to know someone." I explained and a grin spread across his face.

"I guess your right." Cyrus agreed with a smile and I rested my head against his.

Yay! First one shot! What did you think? I honestly liked this one a lot. Jonah's feelings for Cyrus were so cute •^• hehe lol. Vote, and Comment for more one shots or suggestions.

Word count: 1445

Suggestion by: 1993moonlightbae