5- idk what to title so.. :)

My eyes shot open as I felt a tingly sensation

My eyes shot open as I felt a tingly sensation. I looked down and saw an outline of a head by my crotch.

I lifted the covers and saw Lisa kissing my cock.

"Ahh!" I yelled and kicked off the covers to reveal Lisa and her naked body. "What the fuck?!"

She sat up as she had her legs open showing her already wet pussy. "I am sorry Master."

"Did I ask you to do that?"

"No Master."

"Then why did you do it?" She started to become flustered.

"I am programmed to please my Master. Every waking moment I am to follow orders and be used for sexual matters."

I calmed down. "Don't ever wake me up."

"Yes Master I apologize." She bowed her head as her voice became small from embarrassment. "Does Master want to punish me?"

"Yes.." Her eye almost glistened as her he'd lifted from excitement. "No sex for a week." Her eyes dropped and she stiffened.

"I understand Master. Should I make breakfast for you?"

"After you put on clothes." I said and slipped on my sweatpants. She did as I said and walked out of the room to what I'd think is the kitchen. I sat at my desk and started my work. I heard her turn on the stove and heard sizzling.

I payed no mind to it as I logged in and immediately caught someone trying to hack. I laughed and got on his ass.

I broke down his firewalls and any protection that he once had. I began to change his computer codes. I set in multiple viruses. I then hacked into his camera and pulled up the image on my monitor.

It looked like a middle aged man. I laughed.

Poor thing has no idea what's about to hit him.

I then snuck into his personal information and tracked his location and wrote it down. I then took a screenshot of him and put that into my files.

I let him go and now searched up his address, name, his social security, credit card information, phone number, history, and email.

This guy will be dealt with easily.

I sent the information over to Yoongi and Hoseok as they're the people to make sure that the person is actually dealt with and killed.

I stretched and readied myself for more dumb idiots to sniff out and make sure that the rules are followed. Then Lisa placed a plate on my desk.

"I cleaned up after myself as well Master. What else may I do to pleasure you?" She asked while on her knees looking up at me with her doe eyes.

"Massage me." I say and she stood. As I thought she was going to do as I said she removed her top revealing her naked chest. "Lisa!"

"Yes Master?"