"Artemis." He greets, tucking his hands behind his back. "Who's up for dinner?" He walks past us and into the house.

I shoot a questioning glance at Tony, who simply shrugs and follows behind him.

Soon, the whole team was gathered in the kitchen for dinner. Tony, however had taken interest in a game of darts instead and had somehow managed to rope me into his game.

"Ultron took you folks out to play to buy himself time." Fury spoke, "My contacts say he's building something. The amount of Vibranium he made off with, I don't think it's just one thing."

"What about Ultron, himself?" Asked Steve.

"He's easy to track, he's everywhere. Guy's multiplying faster than a Catholic rabbit. Still doesn't help us get an angle on any of his plans though." Fury replied.

"He still going after launch codes?" Stark asked, retrieving his darts from the board.

"Yes, he is. But he's not making any headway." Fury says.

"I cracked Pentagon's firewall in high school on a dare." Stark boasted.

"I got into government security once by accident. They still don't know who did it." I added, passing a couple of darts to Clint who wanted to give it a shot.

"That was you?" Fury glared at me, "You caused a nation wide lockdown for all government officials, you know that?"

I simply shrug, taking a bite out of an Apple that Clint had offered me.

Fury let's out a sigh, "Anyway, I contacted our friends at the NEXUS about that."

"NEXUS?" Steve questioned.

"It's the world internet hub in Oslo, every byte of data flows through there, fastest access on earth." Bruce explained.

"So, what'd they say?" Clint asked, sending a dart flying through the air and landing on the bullseyes.

I snickered as Tony turns to whirls around in surprise, before clicking his tongue in annoyance.

"He's fixated on the missiles, but the codes are constantly being changed." Fury continued.

"By whom?" Asked Stark.

"Parties unknown." Fury answers.

"Do we have an ally?" Nat who had been silent the entire time, finally spoke.

"Ultron's got an enemy, that's not the same thing. Still, I'd pay folding money to know who it is." Says Fury, munching on a snack.

"I might need to visit Oslo, find our 'unknown'." Tony says.

"I could go with you." I suggested, "I've got a Friend in there. He might be able to help us."

"A friend?" Nat raises her brows, "Please tell me it's not that guy. What's his name? Kyle?" She turns to Clint in question.

"Oh, Kyle. Yeah, I remember him." Clint replies.

I roll my eyes at the both of them, "Don't start."

"Wait, who is this guy?" Tony asks.

"Well, He and Cam had a thing going on back in the day." Clint replies, peering over at Steve.

I couldn't help but notice the slight sullen expression he had.

I let out an exasperated sigh, "We didn't have a thing, alright. He asked me out once. That doesn't mean we had a thing."

"Sure." Nat shoots me a look.

"Well, looks like your friend Kyle is going to have a second shot at whatever it was you had going on." Fury taking a sip of his drink.

"Well, this is good times, boss." Nat's face falls,  "But I was kind of hoping when I saw you, you'd have more than that."

"I do," Fury shrugged, "I have you. Back in the day, I had eyes everywhere, ears everywhere else. Here we all are, back on earth, with nothing but our wit, and our will to save the world. So stand. Outwit the platinum bastard."

"Steve doesn't like that kind of talk." Nat teased.

"You know what, Romanoff?" Steve says, warningly.

Nat simply shrugs, smiling mischievously at him.

"So what does he want?" Fury spoke again, ignoring the two.

"To become better. Better than us." Steve says, "He keeps building bodies."

"Person bodies." Tony corrects, "The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it."

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." Said Nat, earning herself a glare from Tony.

"They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." Bruce mumbled.

Fury furrowed his brows at the Doctor, "How?"

Bruce stares intently at a drawing by Lila. I could almost see the gears turning behind his eyes as he thought.

Finally, he looks up at us, eyes filled with worry.

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?"