Chapter 1: WHY HIM?!

Toby

        "I swear, that Masky guy hates my guts! He always is glaring at me with that face of his!" I growled. BEN looked over at me.
        "That's his mask, stupid." The blonde said. I huffed and rolled my eyes. What does BEN know? He's just a dumb twelve year old. He knows nothing! I ran up to Masky to see if I got any new mission. I was quite bored at the moment and wanted to do something. The white masked man was simply typing stuff on his computer. Whatever he does, I'm sure it's boring.
        "Hey Masky! Got a mission for me?!" I asked poking him.
        "Toby, you could just call my name... not poke and call my name." He said with a visible anger vein. He looked so done with me, but that's what makes it so funny! He's fun to bother... okay...  now I see why he hates my guts.
       "I'm bored and need physical interaction!" I said with a derp face. Of course it was hidden behind my mouth guard.
       "Then hug a wall. It's the only thing that'll ever love you." Masky retorted. I rolled my eyes and huffed.
       "Says you. Now back to my question. Do you actually have a mission for me?"
       "Yes, I do. You'll be working with me on a mission. Hoodie isn't here so you have to fill in for him. That means you're on a proxy mission, one of the biggest responsibilities in the whole entire-." I decided to interrupt him. I don't care too much for the 'responsibilities'.  I just wanted to get out of the mansion.
       "CAN I JUST DO MY MISSION?!" I yelled. Masky wanted to slap me then and there, and raised his hand but gained his composure and lowered it.
       "Ugh... Fine... I'll just give you the details while we are traveling."
       "Wait, traveling?! We're leaving now?!" I looked at him with wide eyes.
       "Yes, pack your bags quickly... we're going undercover." He said.

~Earlier~

Masky

       "NO! NO! NO!" I hissed. "No way in h*** am I going to work without you!"
       "You're gonna have to Masky..." Hoodie said quietly. His distorted voice echoed throughout the room.
       "Who else can I go with then?!" I asked, raising my voice a bit.
       "Peace Tim. You can go with Toby. He's-." I suddenly snapped.
       "TOBY?! THAT DINGBAT?! HE'S AN IDIOT AND A LOOSE CANNON! HOW CAN I WORK WITH HIM?! OF ALL PEOPLE IT'S TOBY!" I shouted. I ran my fingers through my hair and glared at Hoodie. "WHY HIM?!"
       "Because, you two have constantly been getting into fights. You don't even give the kid a chance. You always boss him around and don't let him do his own things. He's actually pretty smart and knows what he's doing, even though it may seem reckless." Hoodie sighed and looked at me.
       "Is that really why you want me to work with him?" I asked.
       "That, and because no one else is available at the time." My friend smiled and laughed a bit.
       "I hate you at times." I rolled my eyes.

~After Telling Toby~

       I can't believe I'm gonna be stuck with Toby... for a whole week... this is an absolute nightmare for me. I hate my life so much right now. He's so annoying and doesn't stop bothering me! How can I work with someone so stupid all the time?! I don't even know anymore.
       I suddenly heard a knock on the door.
       "Come in." I shouted. The door opened and revealed Toby wearing a normal outfit. He had his mouth guard still on though. "Oh, hey Toby. What do you need?"
       "I want to know why you decided to take me. Of all people... you could've brought Jeff, but you decide to bring me." Toby sighed and looked at me. I can't tell Toby about this. I can't tell him at all. If I do, he'll automatically not want to go with me on this mission, and I can't do it alone.
      "I'm deciding to give you a chance to prove to me if your... worthy of being a proxy." I lied. Psh, him becoming a proxy? Please.
      "Wait really?!" Toby's eyes sparkled a bit. I nodded in response.
      "Yeah, this mission could prove you are worthy of becoming a proxy." I smiled slightly. What did I just get myself into?

~Traveling~

     "Hey Masky! I'm bored!" Toby poked me on the train. I slapped his hand.
     "Call me Tim, no one is called 'Masky' in the human world!"
     "Hey Tim! I'm bored!" The brunette teen said poking me again. I rolled my eyes.
     "I heard you the first time, Toby." I said annoyed.
     I then realized it was are stop and I then tapped Toby's shoulder to capture his attention. He then looked at me and I stood. I gestured for him to follow me and he did. We found ourselves in the subway station, there were masses of people here. It was a bit unnerving, but it was alright. Just as long as Toby and I stay together. I grabbed Toby's hand and lead him through the crowd, trying not to get separated from him. The impact of people's shoulders slammed into mine was painful, but I was alright. As I looked at the light revealing the exit to the subway I realized Toby has been silent for too long. I looked back to see if I was dragging my partner with me, or if I was dragging a random person. Lucky it was partner... although... Toby looked really tired.
     "Hey, Kid, you alright?" I asked with some concern laced in my voice. Toby looked at me and nodded quietly.
     "I'm alright Tim. I'm just a bit exhausted." He said.
     "Lets go find a hotel so you can rest. Okay?" I pulled him through the  mass crowd and then stopped at the entrance.
     "Hey, Tim?" Toby asked me.
     "Yeah?"
     "What Time is it?" I realized then, I wasn't keeping track of time! I began panicking. I have to follow a certain schedule! If I don't follow it then I won't be able to find the best place to kill our target! I quickly got out my phone to see the time.
     "10:59pm." I said calmly, trying to hide my panicked voice.
     "Calm down Tim. There's no need to freak out." Toby said drowsy.
     "Huh?" I looked at my partner with wide eyes,
     "I can tell that you're upset. It's obvious, anyone who has known you long enough can tell you're worried."
     "....you know me pretty well then... Rogers..." I laughed and walked into a hotel nearby.

YAY! CHAPTER 1 IS UP! X3 AS YOU CAN SEE THEY ARE CUTE ALREADY!

Word count: 1122!!!

Edit: I— my writing is awful HAAHAAA- EWWWW