Chapter 3: Jimin's love for Y/N

-- Jimin POV --

"AHHHHHH!!" Frustrated at myself, "Why can't I just confessed already?! I just got a really bad luck for me... I didn't even got to get closer to her oh my god."

Back then, when she was about to leave the store, I just hesitated and my mind went blank. I didn't even get to say anything. My body was just...didn't do anything at all.

I tried again the next day and it won't work. My body stayed still and froze at the spot.

And the next day, I will not hesitate again and confess to her. Right here, right now.

-- Next day --

I woke up as usual to the alarm sound at the side of my bed. And usually a normal morning for a normal flower delivery.

The door knocks outside of my room. And someone spoke, "Jimin-ah, Y/N is going to talk to you later at the living room."

"Yeah, I'm coming, Yoongi hyung." Finding my clothes inside the closet and found a good outift to use. Since it's our week off, I need a rest. But Y/N is calling me so, I better go before she nags.

I came down from the stairs and Y/N was waiting for me. She didn't even spoke when I was late...I hope she doesn't kill me...

-- Your POV --

"Been waiting, oppa." Crossing my arms, staring at his soul, he's probably nervous because I was waiting for him for like an hour.

"S-sorry.." Stuttered words, he looks down while myself got up and putting my hand on his shoulders, "I'm not nagging this time. I always saw you hesitate to come at me just because I was going home? Or weren't you gonna say something to me?" Raising my eyebrows, he looks up, "Because I love you."

His voice went lowkey in a quiet tone.

"W-what? Say that again" My heart pounds like crazy, getting blushed, "Because I love you." He got up and puts his hands on my shoulders, saying the same word again.

"Wha-"

"BECAUSE I LOVE YOU, Y/N!" My eyes widen at the sudden confession...

I blinked so many times on how much with that sentence to me. I was speechless and I  can't get my mouth to say a word. He stares so lovely that my eyes can't even let go with
that look. "Do you get it now, Y/N?" His stares made me nod. I couldn't resist.

He put his hands down from my shoulder and he smiles widely. He swirls his fingers, "When I first met you, I was already in love with you. I couldn't even walk to you because I was too shy to talk to you. Ever since that day, I looked at you everyday you were working on Yoongi-hyung's shop. But then Yoongi stopped me looking at you..." He awkwardly chuckled.

"Up until now, since you said yes, are we..."

You looked at him with questioned eyes.

"...a couple...?"

"We're couples?" You asked with a still questioning eyes, raising eyebrows.

"Yes..." He went shy again after saying it and swirling his fingers again, smiling.

"Well, if you say so. Just pretend that we are friends. Don't tell to Yoongi oppa. It's a secret between us."

He happily went to hug you. You hugged him back. Smiling.

--- A few days later ---

Yoongi was having a fever so you were taking care of him since it's the weekend. While you were sitting beside him, Jimin came to see him after having a chat with the doctor.

"So? What's the problem?" You asked. Making him sigh for a bit. He hesitates to answer, calming himself. "He's..."

"...okay but he has somewhat stressing too much working at the shop so, he'll have a chance to have his dizziness worsen him." Finally answered, you sighed but still worrying about him.

Yoongi woke up at the sudden chat between us, "Guys, I'm totally fine. I'll just need some good rest after what I've done to my shop for so much work. I'll leave it to you guys in-charge looking over for me." He smiles. We replied back, "Count on us!!"

--- At the Flower Shop ---

You and Jimin looked at each other while working, you blush just by looking at him smiling at you, but then he's.. laughing? You look back to the flowers, much like you watered it too much. Oh my.. I'm so embarrassed.. Jimin was still giggling at mistake, "S-stop laughing!" *insert angry pout*

"Sorry sorry, I just can't stop you from that." Jimin stops laughing and helping you fix the flowers with cleaning the messy floor. And after some time, we opened the shop. Customers came in as usual. "Thank you and come again soon!" after the customer left, a phone rings. Meaning there's a delivery. Jimin were in-charge of being a cashier and a deliverer, which makes him two times on handling with two roles in his hands. Yoongi is still resting but watching both of us work hard at this flower shop. I'm so proud of them. He might be thinking like that but he's still as soft as ever.

--- Jimin's POV ---

I was about to finish packing flowers for a delivery but then I looked at Yoongi. "Hyung, don't just stand and watch us, we're totally fine! You keep resting, okay? I'm going out for a delivery! Y/N, I'll come back soon!" She nods, waving at me "Take care, Jimin oppa!" I waved back.

Delivery as usual, after sending the flowers to the customer, Namjoon was there. "Oh? Hi hyung! Never thought I sent the flowers to this address and a coincidence meeting you at home here." I raised my eyebrow, he came to the door. "Yeah! How's your day, Jimin?" Namjoon smiling, holding the flowers in his arms.

"I'm fine, hyung. I'm just a delivery guy that sends flowers in a jiffy-style." I chuckled.

"Heh, the same as always, huh Jimin? Anyways, good luck on your deliveries! I'll come by Yoongi's store today." Namjoon's dimples can be seen. "Alright then, hyung! Come by soon!" I raised an eyebrow, waving at him then going back to the shop.

--- Y/N POV ---

Just then, Jimin came back. "Welcome back, Jimin oppa!" I happily waved at him, he also smiled back. "Hey, cutie." Jimin said it cutely. Making me blush. "W-what's with the aegyo?" Chuckled by his cute intentions, I asked.

"Namjoon hyung is coming. So I'm done with the deliveries. I'm going to tell Yoongi hyung for a while!" He looks at me still smiling on his face, "Okay, oppa."

The door rings by the sound of a customer coming. "Welcome- Hm?" I stopped watering the flowers, I looked at the door but that wasn't a customer. Something's off...

There's.. nobody? The bell rings and the door opens but nobody came in..? 

--- Author's Note ---

HELLOOOO It's been a long time!!!!!!! I miss you guys *sad cry emote* SO I'M GOING TO CONTINUE MY NEW FIC SO PLS WAIT ILY