Chapter 2: Yoongi's Crush

-- Yoongi POV --

I thought of someone that has been a long while since we've been seperated, it's about my crush. I missed her since 2 years. Now I'm forgetting about her for months since then.

If I remember correctly, she was about Y/N's age. She was so nice and kind, and yet I really loved her. She also visited my house that day. When I had no parents, she always comes. I've been lonely on my own life, I was always a loner, but then... That girl is what I was with. My life changed.

Long story, it was such a long time since we never met... I kept missing her for months.

But now, I met Y/N. She was really familiar with my crush. And I thought she was really my crush all along but that went away. Helping me, visiting my flower shop all day and even caring.

I don't know but she was gentle as heck.

"Hey Yoongi?" I snapped myself to see Y/N was in front of me.

"Y-yeah?"

"Could you help me with these?" Pointing the flower pots, "Sure." I got up and went to help her. Her face was the same as my crush...

I really, REALLY thought it was her in the past. I guess she couldn't remember or recognizing me? How weird is this world?

Still helping her move the pots outside and putting the flowers in, water them....
That's what my crush would do. It's so familiar.

I went to her and asked a question, "Hey, Y/N?"

"Yeah?" Not even looking, she answered while watering the pots.

"I do remember you being my crush in the past, can't you remember me?" Eyes shaking, I got nervous. If she said yes, that means she is. But if not...

"Uh... What? Do I really remember you? You kinda not look familiar but we ARE best friends..."

Rejected...

Mouth opened, getting upset with a pout. "Oh... Okay... I really thought you were, sorry."

Going back inside, a customer walks in. I do my greeting, "Hello! Welcome to Yoongi's Bangtan Flower Shop, how can I help you?"

"Uh, hi, can I ask to deliver the flowers to my girlfriend?" Pointing the dandelion flowers, I nodded and calling Jimin to come over.

Ringing...
Ringing...

"Hello?" He finally picked up.

"Jimin, I need you to come over in 5 mins. We have a customer to deliver to his girlfriend."

"Alright. I'm coming," mumbling through the phone before he hung up.

-- Meanwhile --

J

imin arrives with his bike, I came to him and gave the ordered flowers.

"Go, Jimin. Call me of you're done delivering." He nodded and left. But then she came in and getting a bottle of water.

Something was shining on her neck, "A necklace...?" I raised an eyebrow, that reminded me of my crush.. That necklace is the same!

She's actually my crush! Y/N is my crush! Oh my GOD. I'm going crazy over this!

She's waving her hands in front of me. I came back to reality, "Y-yes?" Startled and she chuckled, "Help me with something, Yoongi."

"What is it?"

"I think I need to find something that I really know of." She strokes her hair, signaling me to follow her.

"O-okay..."

-- Jimin POV --

"Here you go, lady!" I gave her the ordered flowers, she smiled. "Thank you! It's beautiful. Did you sent this?"

Hesitantly trying to speak, "It was yo-" She cutted my words, "Omg! Did you really?!"

"No, no! It was your boyfriend that ordered those flowers from our shop! I'm just a delivery man..." Nervous. Fixing my hair by opening my cap a little, stroking my hair behind and put it back.

"Oh. Okay! I really love it. Thanks!" She got back inside the room and I left to go back to the flower shop.

-- Meanwhile --

I was gonna go inside the flower shop to see how things are going. But once I got there, there was nobody. So I waited, and waited and waited.

Then Yoongi and his friend finally came. Yoongi sees me and gestures me to follow him, "Y/N, you can stay here for a while, I need to talk to Jimin for a moment." She nodded.

We went outside to have some private, "Yah, Yoongi hyung, what is it?" Questioning him, and he replied, "Jimin, I think Y/N is my crush... Because of that same familiar face, that necklace and she's actually the same age." I looked pretty suprised.

"Bwoya?!" He gestured me to keep quiet. "Bwo? Heh, Yoongi, did she remembered you?" He shakes his head.

"Oh. I guess she lost her memory."

"Really?!" I nodded.

"Wow. I think she need to remember me somehow but slowly."

"Mhm." Humming, that's what I did when we finished talking.

"I'll go home now, cya Yoongi." I waved and he waved back.

-- Yoongi POV --

"Bye, Jimin. Have a safe trip!" Waving again and he left. I got inside and she was cleaning since the shop is gonna close.

Ouch! The sudden thud sound came from the other side, I rushed to see what happened, "You okay, Y/N?" I helped her up.

"Y-yeah, I'm fine... I just slipped, that's all but thanks, Yoongi..." And she goes back to clean.

Back to reality, I realise we're still almost at the hospital, that sudden memory of us was the most beautiful. I hold her hands tightly just to be safe.

I just hope she remembers me...

To be continued...

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Ello, it's Rinnyy~ Hope you enjoyed the chapter!

Also follow me on Twitter to keep track of my progress in each story! @bffsrinny

Much love,
Rin