06

Summer's POV

After locking myself in the bathroom, I looked at myself in the mirror. My eyes looked watery as I lifted up Michael's shirt hanging to mid thigh. I touched my stomach, observing at it in the mirror. I felt as though something was wrong with me, my stomach turning at the thought of doing anything past kissing with Michael. I knew he could tell something was wrong and I wanted to tell him, but it didn't feel right. I wasn't even sure why, I should be able to tell him anything. A part of me thinks it could ruin his career. I can't help but think of what all of his fans will think, especially since we aren't married or even engaged.

I decided to start the water, filling up the expansive jacuzzi. I took off my clothes and pulled my hair into a messy bun on top of my head. I found bubble bath next to the soaps and poured it in. I climbed in underneath the bubbles, relaxing into the warm water.

I closed my eyes, trying to make all my worries disappear. I wished that I could go back to that night and make sure that we used protection, but I knew that was useless. I was pregnant and there was nothing I could do. I knew for sure that I was going to keep the baby, no matter what Michael wanted to do. I felt as though I had a commitment to him or her.

I stepped out an hour later, drying myself with the soft towels. I grabbed a robe off the back of the door, not feeling ready to go back out there. I sat down, leaning against the wall and clutched onto my stomach.

"Don't worry," I whispered. "I love you."

Michael's POV

I woke up really early with a major headache. I rubbed my head, trying to get comfort. I found aspirin in Summer's bag and took a few. I then noticed that she had never come out of the bathroom. I remembered drifting off when I heard the bath going.

The light was still on in the bathroom. I tried the knob but it was locked. I knocked softly, calling her name. I heard a loud noise before her footsteps nearing the door. She opened it, with her hand to her head.

"Are you ok?"

"Just hit my head," she said, brushing past me.

I caught her wrist and turned her back towards me. "Summer, why are you being so distant?"

"Distant? I just didn't want to have sex! I'm not being distant!" she practically yelled. I sighed and let go of her arm. She walked toward the bed and curled up under the covers. "Wake me up in time to get ready for the flight," she said, closing her eyes.

I grabbed my phone, setting an alarm for a couple hours from now. I climbed in the bed, wanting to pull her close to me but I refrained. I didn't want to upset her again.

I had trouble falling asleep, I laid awake staring at the ceiling. Soon, her soft regular breathing calmed me and I was able to slip into sleep.

All too soon, my alarm was blaring. I reached to shut it off, Summer still sound asleep. I softly shook her awake. "Time to get up," I whispered, placing a kiss on her temple.

"Mmm," she groaned. "Already?"

"Yep. We have an hour before we have to leave for the airport." She let out a breath, curling herself back in the sheets. I shook my head, she wasn't usually this lazy but then again she doesn't usually sleep on the bathroom floor. I started to tickle her, knowing her most ticklish spots.

She jolted, "Michael stop!" she screamed.

I tickled her a few more seconds before leaving her be to shower. I walked out, drying my hair with a towel to find her back asleep. I pressed a kiss to her lips and she was shortly kissing me back.

"That's a good way to wake up," she smiled, appearing to forget last night and earlier this morning. I decided to not mention it and just kissed her once more.

Forty minutes later, we were packed and riding in a cab towards the airport. Summer had been quiet all morning: dressing silently, packing silently and now riding silently in the cab.

"Are you sure nothing's wrong? Other than the fact that I'm an idiot?"

She nodded her head. "I'm fine, everything's fine."

For some reason, I didn't believe her.

Heyy (: I had this written and didn't want to wait to update, sorry it's super short. please vote and comment xx zoe

p.s. i'm going to start a liam story soon, so look for that in the next few days.