05

Summer's POV

Michael and I were now sitting in the airport, waiting for our flight. The orchestra had paid for my ticket, and Michael bought one when we figured out the flight. It put me at ease that he was coming with me.

"Are you sure I didn't forget anything?" I nervously asked, looking through my bag. I glanced up at Michael and he was stifling a laugh. "It's not funny! I don't want to forget anything, this is important" I whined, closing my bag back up.

He placed a hand on mine, his touch instantly calming me. "Everything will be fine, you're going to do great," he cooed.

I took a deep breath. "I don't know how you do it."

"Do what?"

"Always make me feel better," I bit my lip, looking away. We had been together a long time and I still got butterflies in my stomach around him.

"It's just a gift, I guess," he joked, putting an arm around my shoulders.

Twenty minutes later we were called to board our plane. I took the window seat, Michael in the middle.

I was just drifting off to sleep, when I heard a girl say, "are you Michael Clifford?" My eyes popped open, to see a brown haired girl around fourteen or fifteen.

"Yeah," he smiled at the girl and I could tell she was freaking out.

"Can I, uh," she struggled getting her words out.

"Picture?" he asked, standing up to go into the aisle. "What's your name?"

"Ally," the girl said, smiling big for the picture. Michael stuck his tongue out and the girl took one.

"Is that..." the girl gestured to me.

I leaned out and waved. "Hey, I'm Summer."

"Oh my god, you're so lucky!" she exclaimed before Michael gave her another hug. I just smiled at the girl, not sure what to say.

I had known Michael before the band got its big break and it was so weird to me how people came up to him for photos.

After the girl walked back to her seat, Michael leaned to my ear, "do you think you're lucky? Dating one of the members of 5 Seconds of Summer?"

I giggled at his breath touching my neck. "You're so cocky," I shook my head. "But I am lucky, because you're Michael, the guy I fell in love with, not Michael Clifford, member of a famous band."

He kissed my cheek, "at least you know you're lucky to have me," he laughed. "Because I'm lucky to have you."

I felt a blush rising on my cheeks as I settled back to get some rest.

**********

"This is incredible," I said, laying back on the king sized bed. It was covered in white plush sheets and a crazy amount of pillows.

"Aren't you glad I upgraded us?" Michael looked at me, leaning against a wall.

"You know you didn't have to. I would have been fine without the suite."

He layed back beside me, our arms touching. "I know, but I wanted you to be as comfortable as possible. And you need to get rest before your audition tomorrow morning."

I nodded, feeling my nerves return. "What am I getting myself into?" I wondered aloud.

Michael repositioned himself so that he was hovering over me. He placed soft kisses along my neck and jaw. "Let me help you relax," he murmured against my skin, making it feel on fire.

"Not tonight," I sighed, trying to climb out from under him. I didn't want to have sex, not because it made me feel weird now that I knew I was pregnant. Suddenly, it started to hit me and my body froze.

"What's wrong?" he asked, noticing my rigidness.

"I'm just not in the mood," I said, scooting back to the pillows. I pulled my knees up to my chest.

Michael sat up and faced me. "Just nervous for tomorrow?"

I nodded, even though that was the least of my worries. If I didn't make it into the philharmonic, I still had the symphony back in Sydney.

"Let me just hold you then, alright?"

We pulled back the covers and climbed underneath. "Can I have your shirt?" I asked, knowing that would make me feel even better.

He pulled it over his head, exposing his toned pale chest. "Here ya go," he smirked. I pulled off my own shirt and replaced it with his. I inhaled his smell as I layed down. Michael removed his jeans before wrapping his arm around my stomach. I took a deep breath and tried to push away the feeling of his hand on my stomach, with our child inside. I wondered how much longer until I would begin to show.

Michael POV

I hailed down a cab, to take us to Summer's audition. I could tell she was nervous, her leg bouncing up and down. I put my hand on her knee.

"Take a deep breath, I believe in you," I told her as the cab pulled up. We climbed out, walking inside the extravagant building.

"It's in the auditorium," she stated, her hand sweaty in mine.

"Ok, good luck," I placed a kiss on her lips. "I'll be right out here."

She nodded and I watched her walk in, the door slamming closed. I sat down on a red velvet bench, leaning my back against the wall.

"Done," Summer announced, causing me to jump. She was rocking back and forth on her heels, a radiant smile on her face.

"Wow. That was fast," I said, standing up. "How was it?"

"Great! I think I have a good chance of getting it," she laced her fingers with mine. "I wish we didn't have to leave right away. I want to look around the city," she complained.

"Don't worry. You'll have plenty of time to do that when we move," I squeezed her hand.

Back in the room that night, as we were cuddled in bed, I began to kiss her neck. She moaned, putting her head back. I really wanted her and she was usually so eager, but lately she hasn't been "in the mood." I ran my fingers along her side and then massaging her breast. She suddenly pushed my hand away and turned to face me.

"Please, not tonight. We have an early flight." I understood that to an extent, but I wanted to be spontaneous. We hadn't slept together for awhile and I couldn't help but think something was wrong.

I frowned, "why not? We haven't in awhile..." I knew I was being a jerk somewhat, trying to persuade her into sleeping with me.

"I just don't feel like it, ok?" she snapped. She stood up, walking to the bathroom and I heard the lock click.

I sighed, laying down on my back. I shouldn't have pushed her, I thought.

Sorry this probably sucks :/ I planned on updating sooner, I've just been busy trying to help go through my grandmas condo to sell. please vote and comment xx zoe