Hidden Feelings

**

Author's note : Hello Peeps. I wanted to communicate with you something. Its important. After writing last chapter of BB I somehow felt that I was not able to express the whole chapter properly because of the third person write up so I decided to change it to fist person from this chapter and later on I will change the pervious chapters as well. Sorry for this because I know it might hamper the flow but I really want to do justice of the characters. So enjoy.

**

Arnav

I woke up with a sore body probably due to my sleeping position. I wanted to open my eyes but I shut them almost immediately because of the piercing light coming from the windows. I realized I am having a bad hangover. Oh shit I came back home drunk. Bhai is going to take my class. What the hell did I do. I gather myself up and leaned on the headrest.

My head felt like it was almost about to get burst. Hangovers are bad. All I remember is going out of the house leaving my new bride behind. Khushi! My eyes snapped open.

She is my wife now. Yesterday's incident replayed in my head. I must admit I was shocked with my behavior but isn't that what I always wanted to do. But holy fuck I did that in front of the entire society and without her consent. I didn't bother to know whether she wants to marry me or not. But those infuriating people were baiting her badly I couldn't stand anymore. Yes I was in impulsive decision. But I was in my right state of mind when married her the second time in the mandir and I have no regrets.

I took my car keys and drove off because I wanted the whole incident to sink in because I did something wrong. Appling her maang (partition) was very emotional for me and I refused to break that to anybody. My chukti is now mine forever. Even if she wanted she wont be able to break this anymore. A small part of me was happy but a greater part still held her responsible for this.

She doesn't know that I love her but it was the promise we did when we were kids. I expected her to at least maintain that. But never thought that my chhutki will move on in her life without me and choose my brother over me.

Her betrayal still stung and I will never forgive her for this.

Yesterday after leaving home I went straight to a pub and got myself drunk. I could have been killed because I didn't take any driver. But thank god I am safe. Alcohol isn't my thing and never suits me. It leaves a very bad taste in my mouth because I absolutely hate the after effect.

Yesterday was my wedding night I did a great job by come home drunk and I don't remember a single thing now. What have I done, who got me her and then how I got inside my room? I looked at the other side of the bed and was surprised to see it empty.

Wasn't khushi in my room yesterday? Technically she was supposed to be here now that she is my wife. Maybe she woke up and went to kitchen. I immediately panicked. Did something happen between us? Did I do something to her? Did we...? My mind was forming all sorts of question when I heard something. I looked towards the poolside and that when I saw her.

I straightened my spine to check. My wife was curled up in the lounger in the most odd possible way trying to fit her entire form in that small seat. Visibility distressed by the un-comfort she made faces which I found really cute.

She was wearing a pale pink saree. I wondered why not a red one? She is married now and she can wear bright clothes. Damn! I want to see her wearing red for me. But even this pale pink looks beautiful on her. Her skin glowed reflecting the colour perfectly.

Her wrists adored my mom's bangles. Bhabs must have given it to her. But the most beautiful thing she wore was the sindoor. My chest filled with an unknown feeling seeing her marked by me.