Rejected

Khushi's mouth formed a perfect 'O'. What was she expecting? The very handsome hunk, the throb of millions would ask her hand and pulled her to the dance floor? In your dreams Khushi she thought. And What the? Did she seriously forgot to remove her glasses and wear her new contact lens which she had bought only for tonight? Damn she cursed under her breath. Chashmish, ya ya that's what you are nurdy.

Maine pehne party shoes

Gonna let my body loose

Aur lee hai thodhi booze,

Let's party on my mind

Khushi puffed her breath and blew her fringes over her head. Her gaze never left Arnav who now twirled his cousin with sexy dance moves.

"what are you doing here Khushi, come and lets shake the booty", Aniya dragged ger to the dance floor.

Seeing her coming Arnav raised one eyebrows mockingly just to get a frustrated reaction from her and he earned it. Khushi too raised her eyebrows at him in return and then turned the other side making sure she doesn't face him while dancing. And that's when he saw her back. "holy shit" it was totally bare. The deep cut reached till her hips and her entire back showed of her milky white skin. Arnav felt hot as he gazed her back thoroughly. A cute little red mole rested just at the dip of her hips were the dress cover her beautiful hips. He wanted to touch the mole, caress it, and finally kiss it. Great a grip Arnav, his mind told him. But as if his eyes forgot to move. It kept on admiring her flawless white soft skin.

Khushi felt uneasy sensing his heated gaze at her back. His eyes burned her skin but she kept herself composed and joined the other girl's group.

Hai hobby hobby ride

Cause saturday hai night

Aur music bhi hai right

Let's party on my mind

The dance floor was jam-packed. Almost everyone was sticking to someone by any means. Khushi did not know how and when she came close to Arnav while dancing. Her back touched his and she froze. Even he sensed her because she could make out he had stopped dance. But still she didn't want to face him; she did not want to dance with him. Before she could move away a strong pair of arms spun her around and she hit his rock solid chest.

Pa pa party aaj ki raat

Soni soni kudiyan mere saath

Daru manga lo mere yaaron banegi baat

Saari raat karenge booze

Gonna take you on my cruze

Pehen le apne party shoes

Bolenge u can't refuse

Her eyes flew open and her stomach perform few summersaults. O.M.G she was in his arms and he was looking at her directly. Khushi move away her mind said but her fingers had some other plan. They crept towards his shoulder to grip him and steady herself. She did not trip but her legs felt like a jelly when he touched her bare back with his big, warm palm. She pinched her eyes, close shut as a dancer pushed her towards Arnav unknowingly while dance. Now she was stamped with him. Her entire body was cursed with him and she felt an electric shock. She leaned back to look at him and then he whispered something like "come with me", which she could hardly make out due to the load music and deep thudding of her heart.

She could see his eyes turning dark and suddenly she couldn't breath anticipating what was about to happen. When, how did she start dancing with him, even she didn't know and when he dragged her in the corner she had no idea. Along with the music beat, drowning in those two pools of dark blue eyes she crossed the barrier she never wanted to. She was in his arms...his arms. And she was losing her sanity.