Momo Yaoyorozu {Male Reader} - Lemon

Börja om från början

Perhaps you could use that to your advantage.

Her friends went on ahead, leaving time for a sneak attack. You went up behind the ravenette, surprising her when you yanked her arms, holding them in place, incidentally, near your crotch. She panicked, cranking her neck to get a better view. Her voice sounded strained and alarmed when she realised that she could no longer utilise her quirk.

"W-What...?"

You chuckled. "Darling, I don't want you using that to escape."

Leaning into her, you grazed your lips against her ear, before whispering, "By the time we're done, you'll only be able to make a very...specific set of items."

She gulped, growing more and more nervous by the second. She writhed in your hold, attempting to free herself. Growling, you tugged on her arms, stilling her motions. When you were satisfied, you started dragging her somewhere at the back of the campus. Her features paled – just what were you planning? She remembered you – of course she did, but she was unsure why you would be here. You had elected to leave during the USJ attack, so why show up now? And what did you want with her? Were you going to kill her, or did you want information? Whatever it was, she vowed not to tell you anything, and she definitely wouldn't let you hurt any more people.

She doubted her ability to beat you in a one-on-one confrontation such as this, but she would need to do whatever it took in order to keep everyone that she cared about safe. If you were here, on the school grounds, and presumably you had been waiting for a while, because of the urgency and the way you had managed to get her alone, then she didn't even want to begin to think about what you could possibly do to her classmates.

She would just have to brave this one on her own.

When you reached a clearing, you hummed, breaking her concentration. She gazed around, seeing nothing that she recognised, and immediately started trying to come up with an escape plan. However, you refused to give her enough time – you threw the girl in front, causing her to fall on to the ground. She hit her head, and although it wasn't bleeding, there was a momentary, shooting pain. It was ample opportunity for you to get on top of her gorgeous figure, straddling it and ensuring that she would remain constrained. When she came to, she attempted to use her quirk again, but once more, she was unable. This was a huge cause for concern. She tried kicking you, hoping that if she could just land one hit, then you would be forced to tumble off her, and then she could escape.

Instead, another smirk formed on your face, and you clasped her thighs, pressing them into the ground. Your grip was so tight that she let out an involuntary yelp. Liking the sound, you began squeezing her legs in various places, wanting her to replicate it. So much of her was already like an older woman's: her breasts, her shapely figure, her maturity...

You wanted everything.

Bringing your face down to meet hers, you crashed your lips together, moving them at a fast pace, and forcefully prodding her lower lip. She wouldn't allow entrance, so you snaked a hand around her costume, removing the skirt. She gasped, and you pushed your tongue into her mouth. You explored the unclaimed territory, loving the lack of a dominance fight. To be honest, you had expected there to be more resistance.

When your lips detached, you noticed the heavy crimson hue spread on her cheeks. Her mouth was opening and closing as though she wanted so say something, but couldn't form the correct words.

You placed your lips on her collarbone, sucking and kissing all the way up to her chin. She whimpered, which only served to further motivate you. One of your hands slipped between the top part of her costume – there was such a thin amount of fabric separating you from her breast. You swept her apparel to the sides, letting it hang off her shoulders. The lower part was still fully covering her, but you decided to do something about that later.