14. Bagginses

[LYNN POV]

The annoying beep from my alarm woke me, eliciting a frustrated groan from out of my mouth. 04.30 am. I sat up slowly and rubbed my sleepy eyes, but then my lips pulled up slightly when my mind conjured the memory of last night.

It was almost absurd to me that Orlando had kissed me. And boy, wasn't he a great kisser. 

I was amazed at how he managed to get me so breathless, so petrified when he kissed me and touched me like that. He made me feel as if I was going to have a heart attack, because I swear, my heart beated so fast even before he first move to lock his lips with mine.

I brought my fingers to touch my lips, reminiscing the way he kissed me so softly and tenderly at first, testing the waters, before his kiss turned searing and passionate. 

Tsk... I wish he was here and kiss me again.

I was meaning to go to sleep earlier that night, but because of him, my mind was restless. Therefore, I got only three hours sleep last night.

I sighed, but with a new vigor, wanting to see him again today. I got up, although reluctantly to go to the bathroom and prepared myself for the day.

Just like every time the casts and crew were on the move to another set location, it was always hectic and disastrous. We ended up delayed about 15 minutes before everybody was set to go to the new location.

In the midst of my hectic day on set, Orlando shamelessly snaked his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek in such an intimate manner. It was lovely and sweet, but the timing was awful.

I would have kissed him back if only he didn't do that when: a) I was in the middle of serious briefing that he attended late to; b) almost a dozen of key casts and crew for the next shooting was staring down at me in the middle of briefing.

I jumped, startled, in a not so graceful way, resulting in collective laughter by my audiences who were already used to Orlando's random mischief deeds on set. My cheek flushed with mostly embarrassment and I growled in annoyance. Immediately Orlando released me and lifted up his hands in surrender.

"Whoa!" he exclaimed with a teasing smirk, his eyes twinkled in mischief and mirth.

Then he winked at me.

I blushed harder when the memory of our kiss last night came into mind. Glancing at my either smirking or gaping or shaking-their-heads audiences, I slightly panicked that they would know about us from the way I blushed.

Orlando smirked knowingly at my internal battle, and I had to refrain myself from punching him on the face.

Heck, didn't he know he wasn't the only one that needed to keep their reputations?!

"You're late. Sit. Down." I ordered through gritted teeth, shooting him a stern, deadly look.

"Yes ma'am!" he saluted with a grin before going to take a seat between smirking Aidan and Luke.

I cleared my throat before continuing the briefing, trying my best to proceed normally. Obviously Orlando wasn't listening. Instead he was sending me a look that was a mixture of knowing, mischief and seduction. 

Gah!

It was so freaking distracting. He didn't even budge when I threw him my best murderous glare. If anything, his smirk grew wider and it fueled him even more. So I ignored him.

Ugh, that freaky little tease monkey!

CJ was needed on the main set, so I was left to supervise the whole activity around the temporary set myself. After making sure that everyone and the equipments were settled nicely and functional, I headed out to the deserted deck and enjoyed the scenery of the vast sea.