When you hear him singing

Requests always open! One-shot or Scenario. Can request any type. Please no lemons, it's embarrassing to write.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Masaomi:

He was bored during work so he began humming stuff. You chuckle and ask what he's doing. He said Wataru put a tone in his head. You chuckle and handed him the papers as he continued humming.

Ukyo:

He was singing a tone Iori put in his head. You just sang along as you both cooked. You chuckle and said you feel like your in a musical. He just pat your head and took the sauce from the shelf above you.

Kaname:

He was singing Daddy from PSY. You were dying of laughter. You said he's even a pervert during singing. He pouted and said that's mean. You just hug him.

Hikaru:

You were walking to your room when hearing singing so look in Hikaru's room. He was singing some Nightcore song as he typed away on his laptop. You filmed and blackmailed him with it later.

Tsubaki:

He loves to be silly, so singing is included. He was singing on the sofa and you were dying of laughter as Ukyo was telling Tsubaki not to stand on the sofa. So soon Tsubaki got down since he grew tired.

Azusa:

He doesn't sing, he finds it too embarrassing to do. you once asked him to sing with you then but he shook his head and said he will just listen.

Natsume:

He was humming some soundtrack of his favorite game. You eventually joined in and soon ti was to singing at the tops of lungs the lyrics. After that both were dying of laughter at what just happened.

Louis:

He sometimes begins singing while doing your hair. His voice is smoothing so love to just relax and listen. He thinks he can't sing but he can.

Subaru:

You entered the shower to give his clothes when hearing him singing. You covered mouth not to laugh. You recorded it before showing it to him later. He was really embarrassed and hided under the blankets so laughed harder.

Iori:

He would be humming while watering his plants. You would just listen since his voice is so calm to listen to. You would help him. He would always be humming songs you don't know so it's fun to learn new songs.

Yuusuke:

He was doing his homework. He said a song so said you never heard of it. He seemed shocked and suddenly began singing it. You were shocked at how nice his voice is while singing.

Fuuto:

You hear him sing everyday since he's a idol. He sings A LOT! Everywere he goes. He just begins singing when he wishes since he doesn't like listening.

Wataru:

He loves to sing songs with you. When a song comes on TV, you both will start singing along.