When he gives you massages

I just want to explain, even if I rewrite the chapters, the scenarios won't change, I'm just writing them in a better way with less writing mistakes.

Masaomi:

If he notices your stressed or angry, he will smile and go behind you, rubbing your shoulders, assuring you it's okay. When he feels you relax in his hands, he can't help but grin, proud he managed to make you feel better.

Ukyo:

Sometimes when you're cooking, he will sneak up behind you and begin massaging your shoulders, saying you don't have to cook for him and his brothers. He will say he can do it but when you insist you want to do it, he will just wrap his arms around your waist and put his chin on your shoulder, watching you cooking.

Kaname:

He does it a lot, just because it's a good way for him to slip his hands from your shoulders inside your shirt and begin playing with you. When you tell him to stop being a pervert, he will just chuckle and say not to lie to yourself and just admit it feels good.

Hikaru:

Normally you give him massages since he's always working, but sometimes when he spots you looking tired, he will smile and go behind you, massaging your shoulders and asking what you did today that caused you to be so stiff and tired.

Tsubaki:

When he gets bored, he will begin doing it to keep himself busy. He also loves how relaxed you become just by the amazing power of his shoulder massage. He will be so proud of himself, bragging about how amazing he is at giving massages.

Azusa: (Honestly, this is based off an old friend of mine, who was also like Azusa, wore glasses, loved cleaning my messy desk and locker and was very kind. Shit, now I kind of miss him...)

He loves to give you massages, which shocked you at first. He will sometimes randomly begin doing it. Or if he notices you have stress, he will take your jacket or bag off you and begin massaging your shoulders, saying you should learn how to relax.

Natsume:

When you get angry at your game, he will go behind you and begin massaging your shoulders, telling you to calm down before the neighbors complain again. So he will massage your shoulders till you shut up and relax then he will cuddle you from behind, watching the TV screen, chuckling whenever you die.

Louis:

He finsihed doing your hair so he was bored, so he asked if you like massages. You were confused but said you don't mind. When he began to massage your shoulders, you immediately became relaxed. You're never leaving him, he can do your hair, massage you, and is a very nice/sweet person.

Subaru:

If he's losing during basketball, he will sit behind you on the stands, massaging your shoulders while trying to think how he can win this game. He will press too hard, but you don't want to say anything since he clearly doesn't even realize he is massaging you. After the game, he will nervously apologize, rubbing your shoulders softly, saying he didn't mean to hurt your shoulders.

Iori:

He will do it whenever he is sad. It relaxes him, and it's an easy way for you to know when he is sad. So both will talk about why he's sad while he's massaging your shoulders.

Yuusuke:

He did it once because you said your shoulders are hurting. But the poor boy's face became as red as his hair, hands shaking while he was trying not to look at you as you relaxed against him. You will just chuckle and tell him to stop it before he passed out. He will be quick to run out the room to go calm down.

Fuuto:

He likes to massage you, which shocks you since he always acts as if he is way better than you. But massaging you makes him calm down. You didn't mean, he was very good at massages. Of course he got a giant smug grin when you told him he is good at it.

Wataru:

He saw Kaname do it to some girl so he also wanted to do it. You didn't have the heart to tell him it was hurtful since he was pressing way too hard. When he asked how he's doing, you gave him a fake smile and told him he's amazing, which made him get the biggest grin before he happily continued pressing on your shoulders.