S E V E N - Dawning

"Go ahead"

.
.
.

[Taehyung's pov] wow

When I first stepped into the hallway of my new school— I had smelt it in a millisecond. Not knowing who it was, I went to my designated classroom and sat down wherever there was an available spot. I wasn't and had never been the type to care about sitting beside my buddies. Especially as the second son of the alpha, I knew that forming new bonds
with people was important, so sitting beside new faces helped me with that!

After the class had finished, I headed over towards my second class... just like a normal school.

Great.

Why did I ever think this would be any different from my hometown?

Suddenly I smelled the now familiar scent washing over me in waves and I breathed it in slowly... again, It must be a trick... because even though I could sense it... it wasn't very strong, I was probably just imagining it.

—Out of nowhere a slender male fell to the floor, [whom I hadn't even realised] bumped into me, on his way down the long corridor. He easily fell down, with a small yelp and I could notice that he bit back small a cry. The student looked up at me through feline-like eyes and I huffed.

The scent was coming from him, but somehow the smell was weaker the closer I was to him...

What is he? He can't be, right? No!

Because of my confusion over the small male– I settled to ignore him all the while telling him off... instead of greeting him... and then I kept on walking.

Yeah, creating new bonds to people~ here I come...

.
.
.

Of course I met him during the rest of the day as well.

Even in the changing rooms... which surprised me terribly much, could it really be him?

How could I get a guy? Shouldn't it be a petite girl, who will submissively blush at my every compliment... a girl who'll give me chocolate on Valentine's Day with a small stutter?

It must be some sort of trick was all my brain could conclude. Like, how could the moongoddess otherwise know that my pack would be attacked and forced to move? And here of all places? She couldn't possibly foresee that, so it must be a prank of some sort.

After a couple more classes– I soon realised that I shared a lot of them with that specific small male... I even somehow ended up sitting next to him and some other short guy in almost all of them...

It was the only seat available, so I was forced to.

However— I did sort of realise that this Yoongi guy was rather fun to joke around with. His reactions were always amazingly funny and quite adorable, at least for a guy.

.
.
.

I realised after the first week of sharing classes [and always sitting next to Min Yoongi] that he wasn't very outspoken to anyone, an exception being Jimin and Jungkook, seemingly his best friends or something... He did however voice his thoughts on me being annoying quite frequently... but I couldn't complain. It was better than nothing at all.

Although that was the case... for some reason, a a weird disappointment would creep up in me whenever I noticed that his eyes would linger on Jimin. His eyes would shoot up into crescent moons as he smiled brightly to said male.

Even though I couldn't bare myself to truly feel anything towards the small male, I still envied the expressions he'd give to the other.

–Okay, so admittedly I thought of Yoongi quite frequently, but that was only because he was kind of a mystery to me. My friend and brother had of course noticed my spaced out self...

Namjoon had once scolded me for not listening to our father informing us on some news... Not to mention all the times when our mother had slapped the back of my head during our meals together... I probably had a permanent bruise there now.

.
.
.

"Hobi, go ahead of me" I yelled while I stayed behind and waited out on the middle of the field, to which said person nodded, just before jogging into the changing rooms.

Currently the running club was training distance... and I wanted to watch a certain someone [Yoongi] as he moved his legs. It almost looked easy, not that he wasn't exhausted... but he did it rather effortlessly. 

When he came to an even slower jog, his breathing was out of place and he had sweat pearls rolling down his forehead. His hair was messily held back with a sports bandana and his jogging shorts were exposing most of his legs to the blaring sun, but they were still somehow pale and shimmering in the light.

Yoongi passed the finish-line for what seemed to be for the hundredth time, when he finally slowed down— stopping and for the first time during his practice he noticed me. His eyes slightly squinted as to check if what he saw was really true and I waved, with a grin slipping onto my lips.

I caught myself and stopped abruptly, standing up from the grass...

What the hell am I even doing?

I glanced back to see him, lowering his hand...

Wait did he wave back? No, it doesn't matter.

I brushed of my pants, before I hurried to the showers. Afterwards, I simply slipped into the building and I turned my head around ever so little, to see him taking heavy breaths while listening to Jungkook speak.

Oh my goddess... why do I feel like I don't want anyone else seeing him panting?

I shook my weird thoughts out of my head and walked off, scurrying with all of my equipment to get to my next class on time...

.
.
.

As I exited the changing rooms— Hoseok was waiting outside, resting on the wall with his head hung low... he had fallen asleep.

"Hobi, Hobi" I whisper-yelled while I gently tugged on his shoulder and I noticed how his eyes rapidly fluttered, before he opened them to look up at me. "You took your time" he yawned and I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'll tell ya later" I mumbled, all the while I held out my hand for him to get up.

"What next?" My best friend questioned as he still hadn't learned our schedule and I sighed with an exhausted smile.

"Math".

.
.
.

//AN: Thanks for the 194 views and 31 votes, it means a TON!!!

Btw~ I can't be the only one who hates math, no? I envy the people who are good at it T^T