Extra

Thada watched as Arthit and Phana made their way towards them. With Phana sporting a bruise on his face.

"What happened to you?",asked Sharp, as soon as they reached.

Phana looked at Arthit, who looked away, then said, "Nothing, just fell down"

Huh? What's with this lame answer. Are they in some kind of abusive relationship? Thada wondered but dismissed the fact immediately. Arthit was such a calm and collected guy, he would never hit a person, specially not his boyfriend.

If only he knew.

---------------------------------------------------------

Thada observed Phana and Arthit as they sat in front of him. It was lunch break. Nothing could give away the fact they were dating. Infact normal people would definitely consider them as friends.

But if you looked carefully, as Thada did, you'll notice the barely there hints. Their longer than normal looks, their shy smiles and their subtle and frequent touches.

One time, Phana snatched Arthit's drink and sipped it, and he could swear he saw hearts flowing around.

He looked wistfully at San, who was making some jokes with Sharp. When will his time come? He sighed.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It was the way how Phana and Arthit looked at each other, silently communicating something, that made Thada feel desperate.

And the way Arthit blushed just with a brush of their fingers, that made Thada longing for a relationship like that.

He too wanted someone with whom he can communicate like that. Their love to be so fever pitch high, that just the touch of their skin will make them blush and burn.

He watched the backs of them longingly as they went away. Arthit was busy with his phone. And Phana, as if used to caressing his hair, removed some strands from Arthit's forehead.

And Thada witnessed this intimate gesture. He wanted it too, and he wanted it right now.

He sighed.

Then someone hit him on his head.

"Ow"

He turned back. It was San.

"What are you day dreaming about?"

"Nothing"

"Come on. Tell me. How will I know unless you don't tell me?"

"Where are others?", He diverted the topic.

"They went back home"

"Oh...then I'll leave too"

"Wait!!"

"Hmm?"

"Am craving some cotton candy. Come with me", San said and went ahead. Thada just followed her.

Later at the shop,after collecting their order, Thada remembered something," San, what's with you? You don't even like sweet things."

San looked away with red blooming on her cheeks," But you do"

Then continued," it's just that you looked a little down"

Looked at him accusingly," look, what you made me do!!", Then rushed off.

Thada blinked, it took him a moment to process, but when he did, he smiled widely.

It's okay, if none of those things happen to him. It's okay if it takes a lot of time  and effort. After all, it's their story and they'll have their own kind of love.

"Hey!! Wait for me!!",

Thada rushed after her.

-----------------------------------------------------------

That's all folks😎
It was the end of the story. Thanks for sticking till the end.
Tell me how you liked it?
I will be receptive to your comments, even if you say you didn't liked it.

Till next time🙃