6

Arthit stood uncomfortably as Lemon confessed to him. Even though his friends have warned him, he was not prepared. 2 weeks is just too soon to go out with a person, he thought.

Not that he had any experience in this matter. He never had Been in a relationship. Never confessed to anyone. Nor anyone confessed to him. Now that he think about it, it's quite sad. Was he that unattractive in the past?

His thoughts were broken by Lemon.

"So?", She looked at him expectantly.

"Am sorry Lemon, I don't think of you that way."

Lemon pouted, then she came forward and kissed him.

Arthit was surprised. It was gentle, her body felt soft and a flowery smell was coming from her. And Arthit didn't liked it.

He rather prefer it rough, a hard lean body on him with a musky smell with hints of sweat. He prefer someone like that. Someone like............

His eyes widened at the realisation. And before he could do anything else, he was yanked back forcefully and punched in the face.

"You scumbag!! Don't you feel ashamed taking advantage of her!!"

"What!!"

"No, Pha, actually......"

"Leave it", interrupted Arthit.

"What?? Don't have anything to say?", Asked Phana angrily.

" Even if I say anything, you won't believe it. So think whatever you want", Arthit spat and went away.

With Phana fuming at his back.

"Actually Pha"

He diverted his attention to Lemon.

"I was the one who kissed him despite being rejected"

"........."

With that Lemon left.

----------------------------------------------------------

Phana was going crazy. He doesn't know what was happening to him.
He's angry when Arthit's with them. But he is angrier when he's with some one else.

Who will help him out of this miserable situation?

"Pha, are you listening?"

"Hmmm,yes"

"Then let's go watch that movie", said White excitedly.

Phana lifelessly drove to the mall. He didn't wanted to go there. But he had promised White.

White picked a movie and they went inside. It was a romantic drama with lot of angst.

Finally when the main leads got together and kissed,a flash of him kissing Arthit came into his mind.

He groaned and ran his hand through his hair.

He was going crazy.

----------------------------------------------------------

Phana's eyebrow twitched as Arthit introduced a guy named P'Sun to them. And he could tell, by the way he was all touchy feely with Arthit, that he wanted Arthit as more than friends.

And that idiot was all smiles for him. What's so fascinating about this shorty? Looks like all the world wants to date him. Have they gone blind? Phana thought bitterly.

He clenched his teeth as P'Sun put a helmet on Arthit and buckled it.

And snorted when Arthit put his hands on his waist as they drove on.

"We still going to that place, right Phana?", Asked Thada

"Not today. Am not in the mood", he said and left.

Thada pouted," Sharp, you coming right?"

"Uh... Today's not good for me too, sorry", and he left too.

Thada sulked. Even San had gone somewhere. Someone tapped his shoulder. He turned his head and a finger poked his cheek.

"I'll come with you", said San and smiled.

"Ok", he smiled brightly at her. His sour mood gone in a minute.

"Let me hold your bag", Thada said and took the bag from her.

Atleast, someone was having a fantastic evening.

-----------------------------------------------------------

It went on for a week. As soon as class ended, Arthit would dash out somewhere or that P'Sun would come fetch him.

And it irritated Phana to no end. It made his blood boil. If things continued like that, he was afraid, soon he'll suffer from high BP.

Like always, after class, Arthit was busy texting someone.

"Bye, see you tomorrow", he said and began leaving.

"Hey Arthit, where do you keep going?", Asked Sharp.

"Oh!! I go and help P'Sun. He's setting up a new shop"

At the mention of P'Sun, Phana's mood soured immediately.

"Yeah, now P'Sun is his new best friend", he taunted.

Arthit sharply turned back,

"What did you say?"

"Did I say something wrong?"

"You.." , Arthit grabbed his collar.

"Guys,guys....chill", sharp and Thada separated them.

Arthit pointed a finger at Phana and hissed," stay out of my business".

With that, he left.

--------------------------tbc-------------------------

I wanted to add another oneshot today, but my sister insisted on this story's update. Don't know if I can still write that oneshot if the mood and moment is gone.