Hey 👋🏼

I'm so happy to have this book back again! It's been almost four years since this story was on Wattpad! I had to do a LOT of revisions to the story because the save files were all completely fucked when I got them back but I don't mind at all. This project was my baby, after all.

Anyways, I'd like to go ahead and remind you that this book will be chock full of triggers including but not limited to:

•Physical and sexual assault.
•Blatant misogyny
•Kidnapping
•Major character death
•Incredibly kinky smut
•Mpreg

So please continue to read this story at your own risk!

And if characters being ooc is something that bothers you, I'd suggest closing this book and maybe finding something else to suit your preferences.

A little story plot info:

•Quirkless AU

•This is non-traditional Omegaverse

•In this story, A/B/Os are sort of like demihumans. A majority of them have heavily diluted bloodlines due to interbreeding with normal humans but a select few are considered to be 'higher quality' thoroughbreds. They tend to be much bigger and much stronger.

•Humans and A/B/Os tend to live peacefully amongst each other but have to have separate sports leagues due to the fact that it may be dangerous for humans to compete against them professionally due to their inhuman strength. Any alpha to assault a human or an A/B/O with human blood can be arrested and prosecuted for attempted murder.

•The Pro League is sort of a boxing and martial arts league.

•A/B/O sexuality is determined by secondary gender rather than primary gender.

And without further hesitation, let's get this show on the road! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you enjoy.