Encounter

A/N

I apologize for the weird point of view. It's really confusing. 

Note: Kakashi was pretty short for his age so people may mistake him for a kid.

...

Gin growled in frustration as another round of kunai came raining down on him. No wonder Madara sama warned him about the outside world.

His hands automatically and almost instinctively came up to his chest and flashed hand signs he had no recollection learning.

"Doton: Doryūheki!" his own clear voice stunned him slightly, as if he was expecting it to be more... Muffled.

A large stone wall shot up beside him, effectively blocking the incoming kunai and he picked up his pace of luring them away from the Mountain's graveyard. Whoever they were, he couldn't let them get his frail-

A flash of silver entered his mind and the word "father" sounded so so wrong on his tongue.

He shook his head and diverted his attention back to the chasing shinobi. Hidden Mist ninjas, he noted, eyes narrowing on one with blue skin. Something about him made shivers run up his spine. And the one beside him with a mask-

A large sword came flying towards him and Guru pulled him aside quickly.

"Don't get so distracted 'Kashi!" he scolded playfully and Gin gave a small noise of defense.

"Ok Guru..." he mumbled, and his sharingan spun.

He turned around at lightning speed and extended his hand, Guru following suit and forming a single sharp blade in his hand.

He lept of the tree and came flying towards them, creating one of the most disturbing pictures Zabuza had ever seen.

A child with silver hair wrapped up like a deformed abomination with red sharingan eyes flying towards him with the intent to kill.

He froze up.

Kisame grabbed him by the collar and pulled him behind him, blocking the odd white blade with his own.

"Why did you even throw your f*cking sword away?" he scoffed, and Zabuza almost pouted. Almost.

Gin and Kisame slammed their blades together, taking the fight to the ground simultaneously.

Locked in the beautiful dance of death.

Zabuza watched with awed eyes as his senpai and this- kid- clash.

Kisame hated those eyes.

They caught every move of his and it was almost humiliating for him to lose to this short ass white stick- he hoped Zabuza wasn't watching stupidly and getting his sword to help out at least...

Nope.

Kisame sighed internally.

Gin was only fighting with instinct. Something in him was giving his body commands, knowing what to do, where to go and how to use his body properly. He appreciated it, but was unnerved.

Was he a shinobi before this? How did he meet Madara?

More questions kept popping up everyday he gained thought for himself. Sure he saw Madara as his one true fa- lord, but day by day something seemed off.

Where was I from? Is Gin my true name? Who is Madara sama to me? Who is man with striking silver hair? Why-

He barely blocked another incoming attack and saw the blue shark man grin.

"Oi oi, getting distracted on me? Who are you anyways?" Kisame asked over the clash of blades, grin staying on.

"That's what I want to know." Gin found himself saying and Kisame's eyes widened.

And then he just stopped.

Gin slammed him blade into the ground before it could reach the blue man, breathing heavily.

"... You don't know who you are?" Kisame raised a brow, eyes searching the boy in front of him. He had a sharingan, so he had to be from Konoha. His orders were to kill any outsiders but...

This boy was a kid. Probably orphan, lost. Didn't look pure Uchiha, outcast? Lost his memories maybe, or was he faking it?

Why did he stop? Why did Kisame himself stop?

Kisame frowned. Maybe it was because this kid reminded him...

Reminded him of himself, when he was young. Outcast, lost, forced to be strong and fight his way up to the top with blood already in his hands. A monster.

Gin shook his head. "I... I have a name. But I don't even know if it's my original one. I don't know where I'm from, who gave birth to me, why I know how to fight-"

Amnesia?

Gin felt Guru tighten against him and he froze as they rearmed him with an even bigger blade, forcing his legs and arms to move. Kisame stiffened in defense as he watched that white thing crawl over the kid.

Experiment?

"G-Guru-?"

Guru?

"Sorry 'Kashi kun~ But I got orders from Madara sama, no hard feelings kay?" A chirpy voice sang from the kid's body?

A head with a single hole formed on the kid's shoulder and Kisame felt his insides coil in disgust. What the f*ck is that thing?

"Hi! My name is Gu-"

A blade sliced the head clean off Gin's shoulder.

"Hope you can fill in what the actual f*ck that was kid." Zabuza growled, then grinned at Kisame.

"Miss me?"

"F*ck off."

...

Gin felt Guru die on him.

He should be devastated so why... Why did he feel so relieved?

He plopped on the ground and felt Guru fall off him in pieces, Sharingan dispersing. What was he going to tell Madara sama? He still had a promise to keep.

"Come with us kid."

What?

Gin looked up to the blue man as his eyes stared seriously at Gin.

"Come with us. To find a place to belong to." he said, ignoring the shocked hissing protests of the masked man behind him.

"..." he thought back to Madara.

"I- I have an old man."

The man raised an eyebrow, urging him to continue.

"He's the one that gave me my name. Gin. I can't- I can't just-" he looked down guiltily, "I'm sorry."

"Can't we just kill him and be off?"

"Shut up."

Kisame reluctantly turned his back, quite a statement on the battlefield.

"Then good luck, Gin," His eye still on the silver haired Uchiha, "I'll see you around for round two."

And he was gone.

Zabuza stared silently after him and then sighed.

"Whatever. Bye brat." he scoffed, and was off.

Gin sat there silently and wondered if he made the right decision. Then slowly trudged back to the cave, not looking forward to what was install for him.

...

END

Sorry for another short chapter...