17

'Watch out boo'. Evelyn was once again confused. 'Was Mackenna hacked?' She asked herself. Mackenna has always been those best friends that would support you no matter what. She didn't belive Mackenna would just comment such a negative comment.

Her thoughts were going wild again. Thoughts about Mackenna to be more specific. She wanted to shrug it off and think that she was just hacked but her brain said otherwise. "Babe im back." Timothée noticed that Evelyn's eyes were puffy. He went full protective mode and ran to hug her. Putting the coffee down in the process. He coo-ed her gently and hugged her tight. "Bubba.." He pulled away and kissed her nose.

Evelyn instantly blused and smiled. "There's the smile i love!" Timothée shouted and pinched her cheeks. She giggled causing Timothée to look at her in aw. "Let's go to set." "Wait Timmy!" She grabbed Timothée's hand before he walked to far. Evelyn pointed to her phone.

Mackenna posted a picture.

_________

86,829 likes[mackilumie]hey guys! im back

86,829 likes
[mackilumie]
hey guys! im back. this morning i was hacked and whoever wrote the comment on my boo evelyn's post is not me. thanks xx
_________

COMMENTS ARE DISABLED FOR THIS POST!
_________

"What the fuck?" Evelyn said to Timothée. Mackenna's post confused her. If she was hacked wouldn't she just let the comments open? If she was innocent she wouldn't have cared about the hate. "I don't get it either. If she was hacked wouldn't she tell you?" He said. Evelyn replied with a simple yeah.

_________
author's note!!

ajdjaksk this chapter is all over the place. kinda made this just to say WTF ALMOST 600 VIEWS?! THANK YOU ALL SM ILY❤️