5 - jimin

Bold is Jimin
Italic is Yoongi
Underlined is Hoseok

"Jimin! One of your friends are calling!" His mother sang and Jimin immediately ran down the stairs. "Thank you mom," He grinned and kissed her cheek. "Can you vacuum your room?"

"Yeah, Hold on." He accidentally murmured into the phone.

"Hey, Suga?" He smiled and poked his tongue to the inside of his cheek to contain his laughter.

"Suga?" A rather deep voice said on the other line.

OH SHIT his voice was hot.

"Yeah, Suga." Jimin giggled, Unable to contain it anymore

"He's so cuteeeeeeee!"

A slightly higher pitched voice squealed in  the background.

"Hos- Hoseok! Put the dog down."

'Suga' scolded and a heartwarming laugh was heard. Jimin couldn't help but melt at the laugh Hoseok barked out and he accidentally giggled again.

"Sorry about that.." Yoongi murmured.

"It's completely fine!"

Jimin hummed and sat down on his bed, Playing with a loose string on his blue fuzzy sweater.

"Why'd you call though? Not that I hate you or don't want to talk to you, I'm just curious!"

Jimin growled in embarassment, And felt even more embarrassed when a faint chuckle was heard. 

"It's okay, Don't stress yourself out." He sighed, and it soon turned to a scoff when Hoseok whined about how adorable Jimin's voice was.

"We.. we called because we wanted to know your real name."