Chapter 1

I was eating my lunch peacefully until I saw a group of popular people coming my way. "Look at her guys she's such a fat ugly hippo" Brittney said and they all laughed including my siblings Eva and Ryan. Eva and Ryan are both Sophomores and I'm there ugly little freshman sibling. I mean I am ugly have you looked at me? I'm a nerd with glasses that's overweight and have really really bad acne. My sister is on the Varsity cheer squad and for my brother he's on Varsity football.

They've always looked at me in disgust and they never claimed me as their sister at school or anywhere. Suddenly I felt food being poured on my head, I looked up and saw my sister and Brittney giving me an evil smile. By now everyone in the cafeteria was looking our way and everyone laughed. I felt tears trying to escape my eyes but I blinked them away and looked down. "What's wrong Rose we just wanted to be nice and give you our food" Jack laughed.

I still didn't say anything and kept my head down. "LOOK AT MY FRIEND WHEN HE IS TALKING TO YOU". I jumped at my brothers voice. I looked up and saw the group had smirks all on their faces. "Your such a waste of space" Jack said. "I don't even know how we're related" Ryan said and my heart broke into a million pieces. Ryan never spoke to me like that at all. All he would do is watch me get picked on but he would never say anything. I couldn't take anymore of this so I got up and tried to walk away but someone pulled me back by my hair and I fell on the floor.

I started crying and everyone laughed. I got up and tried to push pass Brittney and my sister but that didn't work because they pushed me to Jack and my brother then they pushed me to the ground. Eva grabbed me by my hair to stand me up. "You're so pathetic I don't know why mom and dad had you they don't even care about you". She's not wrong my parents always favorite Ryan and Eva. They always buy them things and treat them like a king and queen but for me they never do anything for me. They don't pay attention to what I do and I alway get in trouble if Ryan or Eva blame me for something that I don't even do.

Suddenly Eva punched me and I stumbled a little holding my face shocked at what she has done. I could tell she was a little shocked at first but then smirked. I don't know what came over me but I walked up and slapped her face REALLY HARD and she fell back on the floor. I turned and see everyone's mouth open including my brothers.

I turned back to Eva rubbing her face while she was on the floor. "You know what Eva you've been the worst sister ever I never once did anything to or Ryan but you know what I'M DONE" I yelled in her face and everyone was just watching. Ryan went to help Eva up and they looked at me. "YOU NEVER WANTED ME SO GUESS WHAT YOU GOT WHAT YOU WANTED" I spat in their faces and pushed them to the side and ran out the school all the way home.

I ran upstairs and packed all my things. Aunt Clarissa told me if I need anywhere to stay that I can stay with her. She knows my situation with my family and she wants to help. After I finished packing I wrote a note to my family.

Dear horrible family
I decided I'm going to stay somewhere else for a while. Not that y'all care. Anyway
I don't know when I'm coming back. Don't try to look for me. Y'all never never wanted me so y'all got what you wanted. Hope y'all have great lives without me.

I walked downstairs and put the note on the kitchen table. I opened the door and Aunt Clarissa was already waiting in the car for me. I got in and she gave me a sad smile and we drove off