"Stop right there", Timothée grabbed the boy in the arm and went into an abandon alley. "Do you know these people", he hushed the boy. "Yes they were my friends, they were my family", the younger's eyes were shaking as he held his arm.

"You must gather more leaders we shall end this cursed revolution, this time next week", Timothée was about to walk away. "But why would a soldier like you do that after this", the boy held his breathe. "Because I have a legacy to honor, and we can't do this alone", he then left to come back next week.

---

"Elzo I wish to tell you my will", Timothée sits on his death bed.

"Yes anything for you Bastien", Elzo followed him and took a seat as Timothée cringed at his fake name. With a piece of papet and pen he waited for him to start.

"You have always been a son to me, since the day we have met. You remember when we met yes", Timothée took his hand. "Of course more than anything", Elzo held him back.

"My boy, I have so much I haven't told you. I'm afraid I won't have time you must listen to me", Timothée started tearing up.

"Before I ever helped to end this stupid revolution, I was known as another. Timothée Chalamet. That day you were wondering around the barricade you wouldn't have know a young lady. She was very beautiful, heart of gold but, very stubborn indeed. She had the most beautiful blue eyes and matching black hair with a very sharp tounge. My sister was very beautiful indeed, broke my heart to see her there. I can never love any women more than I loved my sister", Timothée chuckled at how much she would have scolded him if she was there while Elzo was left in shock.

"Are you talking about Clara, she is very dear to me. She helped me and my friends off the street, she was a mother to us", Elzo smiled at her memory.

"But you are the missing prince, Clara was the princess", Elzo was thrown off even more. "Hush my child, this second life I've lived is to make up of how much she could have done. The place where they had buried the people of the barricade there are three headstone. They are named Clara, Enjolras, and Grantaire. I must be placed near them to find my peace. I leave everything to you my child, give back to the people", Timothée said in ragged breathes.

"Wait I have so much to ask, don't leave me yet", Elzo held his hand as his father figure was turning paler.

"We will meet again, my child then we can talk. Go meet a girl, fall in love, have a family. God and your friends are on your side", Timothée put his hand on Elzo's face before it slid and went limp.

Elzo closed his eye lids with silent sobs of his last friend from after the barricade.

"Timmy, where have you been", Clara peaked from the door frame. "Clara I have looked everywhere for you. You can't expect me to find you if you're always hiding", Timothée's body became light as he found himself back to his nineteen year old body.

"Well I haven't been anywhere, I was just waiting for you. Let's go there is someone I want you to meet", Clara then ran to his side and grabbed his hand.

"Will he be alright?", Timothée took another look at Elzo. "He will be, Elzo is a strong boy", Clara's hand ghost over Elzo's cheek.

"Come on, he's been eager to meet you", Clara got Timothée to his feet as they made there way to the same door she entered now with a bright light shinning.

Timothée shield his eyes going through as she kept his hand in hers. Before the setting changed, a small apartment and her hand left hers.

"I want you to meet Atticus Enjolras", Clara was now next to the man in red he remembered from the years before. The living greek statue shook his hand.

"Enjolras is just fine", the blonde rubbed Clara's arm before resting his hand on her waist. "You are Timothée yes, Clara tells me lots of you", he smiled at him.

"Yes I am, who are you to my sister", Timothée tried to be intimitating. "Timmy stop he's very important to me", Clara eyed both of them.

"I love Clara more than anything, I would and had gived up everything for her and do it all over", Enjolras said in all seriously before kissing her temple.

"Okay, but break her heart I have a few things in mind I won't mind to destory", Timothée threatened then soften at Clara. "Now Timmy, I'll break him before you can if that happens", Clara said before Enjolras took a sharp enhale.

"We still have many people that want to meet you, let us go", Clara said before dragging both of them men outside.

Many people went up to him shaking his hand and thanking him, til they made it to the top of a barricade which other also waited. "Timothée life treated you well I suppose since I see you here", a mess of black curls asked him.

"Grantaire, great to see you", he hugged him. Over there heads were flags of France and freedom with the song sung many times before.

"It's beautiful", Timothée wiped away a tear. "Yes it is", Clara replied then continued to join everyone waving a flag over her and Enjolras while he kept his grip on her from falling.