15

Monday Night

"Where is that boy",

Clara groaned after back tracking their plan again. "Are you positive no one seen him", she went to ask Elzo. "He probably ran away with his new love", Enjolras grinned his teeth.

"A Romeo and Juliet. What can we do, we can't force him to fight", Clara sighed as Enjolras took her hand rubbing it with his thumb. Leaving him with a smile she made her way to Grantaire about to take another hit from a wine bottle. "No I need you sober", Clara took the bottle and drank the rest herself before slamming the bottle down.

"Elzo, Oliver, Gavorche. I want you three no where near here when this starts you understand", she got the attention to the three young boys. "But you can't do that Clara, we've been in since day one", Oliver protested. "Even more reason you were pulled in you are all too young", she pulled on a stern face. "No promises 'mis", Elzo and Gavroche said while Clara walked away.

"That's really great thank you so much Musichetta", Clara hugged her friend after she finished sewing a flag. "It's no problem just stay safe", Musichetta went into silence with tears at the rims of her eyes.

"Joly will carry the rifles, everyone will be handed with pistols. Don't use them expect when necessary, and make every shot count. Every other person will have a flag", Clara announced while they listened during their work.

"One more day before the storm
At the barricades of Freedom
When our ranks begin to form, will you take your place with me?", stood up to say another motivation.

"One day to a new beginning
Raise the flag of freedom high!
Every man will be a king
There's a new world for the winning
There's a new world to be won
Do you hear the people sing?",all the students began to chant when a sudden break through came.

"My place is here, I fight with you", Marius holds up a red flag while everyone cheered in relief and excitement for the cause.

"Tomorrow we'll discover
What our God in Heaven has in store!
One more dawn,One more day
One day more!", everyone chanted a final time, giving jokely truces and hugs to dear friends.

"For my Patrica", Enjolras whispered into Clara's ear before kissing her temple.

💫

All of the students had left to rest up for the big day ahead. Even Grantaire volunteered to sleep at the Cafe not to miss the event.

"Mon Amour, everything to your likings", Enjolras questioned her as Clara looked around the room again. "Now it is", she brought him into her embrace.

Both of their hands were intertwined as they made their way back to his apartment. Enjolras slowly spins her ring in his hand at the same time. "Well Enjolras you have not be better thinking of taking this away, I'm very fond of it", she eyes the ring in her hand.

"It's Atticus, and I would never", Enjolras opened the door. "Atticus, I like the sound of that but, you will always be my Apollo", Clara smiled at him as he brought her closer from the waist.

"You know I love you, and I'll protect you with my life", Clara said as blue met blue. "Mademoiselle that would be my line", Enjolras chuckled before meeting her lips. Both knowing it's best to bond by soul and body now if they don't make it pass the barricade.

💫
  Tuesday Morning

"Atticus Enjolras. Mon Amour, it is time", Clara was on top of him, skin to skin touching his face to wake him up.  "It is time", Enjolras groaned slightly before opening his eyes to see Clara and kissed her.