10

"Have a nice day"

Clara said her goodbyes to the usual customers who come and go to the book store. "Will you ever leave", Clara groaned as Enjolras was staring at her from a bookshelf.

"Well, no. But, I have perfect reasoning why. You see I'm very much free all the time now. University is a breeze for me and now I just want to spend time with a special madeomoiselle that lights my life. Plus I can keep tabs on people", Enjolras kept his head up high. For the past two weeks he had followed Clara everywhere giving her excuses.

But, too bad his excuses weren't need for she enjoyed his company. The pair had grown very fond of each other, a quick hug here and there and butterfly warming kisses that's all.

"Well I hope keeping these tabs on people are for the plans research than blowing away all our customers. Even Grantaire leaves me alone when I'm at work ", Clara scolded him as she tried to put a book in place.

"I just want to look after you", he took the book from her hands and placed it on the shelf she wanted to from behind her. "Sure, whatever", Clara kept her blush at a minimum for the blonde boy trying to move his arms. "You're not going anywhere", Enjolras kissed her.

"Well as much as I love to finally know that officially you both are a couple, I'll rather not see the proof", a voice said as they turned there attention to Eponine who was standing at the door.

"Yes, Eponine how may I help you", Clara pushed a smiley Enjolras away to talk to the girl. "Have you heard the word on the streets. The king is looking for some lost daughter. Princess Clarise or something", Eponine broke the news.

"Well that's, something. Thank you for the information, now excuse me I must close up", Clara's eyes slightly widen at the news but continued to place books back while Eponine and Enjolras had a quite conversation.

"So once the time does come we shall set the barricades here... here.... here... and in front of the cafe. We must first have a reasonable time for this to happen. In the meanwhile we prepare more, we get the word out more, we become more careful", Clara explained the big plan set out while the men and scattered boys gathered around.

"Clara we got word from General Lamarque. He is fighting with the people and agreed with our plan, he will send us messages now", someone from the crowed said while Enjolras grew with jealousy of someone else calling her first name.

"That is wonderful we have someone in the government to support the people thank you very much, god bless", Clara made her way to the boy and kissed him in the cheek out of joy.

"Everyone clean your messes, meeting over no one speaks a word said here out of here", she announced her usual line. "But Mademoiselle we have something else to discuss", someone else announced.

"And what is that", Clara didn't bother turning around being too busy rolling up the maps. "It's the Princess. It would be a perfect time to attack, take advantage of the weakness", Combferre finished the boy's statement.

"Well I hardly think they would become weak of one lost girl", Clara grew tense and threw an excuse. The boys groaned at another failed lead and started to exit.

"Grantaire let us go home", she announced linking his arm to hers. "Clara I think you have someone waiting for you. I should probably go home by myself", his tone was slightly saddening but sober.

"No I'm not leaving you to walk home alone again. I don't think anyone would wait for me, it is also unsafe for a lady to walk in the dark alone", She teased him slightly while he rolled his eyes. Secretly her voice had loneliness as she waited another man.

"Let's go", Clara linked her arm with his again and got them to walk before being stopped.

"Hello Enjolras", Grantaire's voice lingered as he called the man from the shadows. "Hello Clara, Grantaire", he greeted them both and went into the light.

"Are you stalking us by any chance?", Clara joked with him in a serious tone. "Of course not just following you two for your safety", Enjolras gave a touch to her shoulder while she felt all the shocks.

"Well I have Grantaire so there is nothing to worry about, have a nice evening love", Clara patted Grantaire chest as he gave back a longing look to her. Clara swiftly pulled his carvat down and began walking away.

"Actually I must talk with Grantaire so may I join you two", Enjolras questioned. "You may I guess", Clara settled down her happiness as he took her left hand and wrapped it in his.

There they were the trio walking down the moon lit street, Enjolras holding Clara's hand and Grantaire clinging on her arm, a very peaceful moment for the three.

"Well I bid you two a good night, why don't you do you're talking outside the walls are thin and the breeze will keep your secrets", she gave a kiss to each boy's cheek and headed inside. Both were entranced with the girl before Enjolras started the conversation.

" Seeing as you are the closest thing to family Clara wants I must ask you this my friend. Please give me your blessing to marry Clara"

Grantaire heart dropped to his stomach.

____

a/n whoop im up to something