8

Crack at dawn. 

Where everyone is wandering to take there places in life. Whether its in factories or begging they were all going somewhere. A perfect way to start everything.

Clara jumped out of her bed and fixed herself up before heading to her and Grantaire small kitchen. She had fixed up a slice of bread and the little amount of coffee beans they had left for Grantaire. Clara made her way over to him. He was once again tumbled all over his thin quilt.

"R you have to get up it's the big day", she slowly shooked his shoulder. "But I don't wanna", Grantaire wined. "I'll get you the bottle of wine you always wanted", she whispered into his ear as he shot up. "Or not", she chuckled as he pulled him up and he licked her face. "Ewww, I swear if I didn't love you", Clara wiped the saliva off her face while Grantaire got up to change. "Well too bad you love me so much", he turned her around after he finished changing and kissed her forehead receiving the coffee and bread at the same time. Clara was left as a blushing mess. Its just the alcohol.

Soon they had made it to the Cafe. The early mornings had little to no customers so Clara brought Grantaire with her to the spare room to make sure there plan was good to go in noon. As they finally reached the top someone was there already.

"ahh what took you guys so long its the big day", Enjolras exclaimed
"What are you doing here so early in the morning", Clara groaned at her work space was messed up. "Let's just say I found a little passion to help you, my little dove", he booped her nose and continued to examine the planning once again. Clara blushed from the sudden contact while Grantaire was fuming. "Okay then now move over", Clara shook her head. "So I was thinking we can....", Enjolras gave his input to her while Clara listened to every word he said, while Grantaire headed downstairs to convince the girls to give him a drink.

By the time it was noon everyone was on the second floor and sober. "Today marks our first strike of action. Everyone take a stack, don't go alone. Everyone please stay safe. Vive la France", Clara voice boomed as she handed each man boy a stack of flyers then making her way outside to meet the original group of boys she meet with the first design of there insignia.

"Clara we want to you to meet Marius. Marius meet the brains of the revolution", Combeferre introduce the slightly red head with Gavroche on his shoulder. "Hello Marius now that you are apart of us we have to make a sacrifice or you will die with our secret", Clara faced him in a strict face. Marius already pale face lost more colour before Clara burst out laughing. "You should have seen his face, but seriously don't stab us in the back", Clara wiped her tears away while Joly softly punched her arm. "You're going to scare him to death, she's not always like this. Wait never mind", Joly turned down his statement.

"Well boys let's get to work", Clara gave Marius his fair share of flyers while he was still entranced by the girl. She then hugged them all saying a safety prayer, hooked her arms with both Enjolras and Grantaire to their station.

________________

(hey guys its been awhile im sorry, but i'm gonna start writing more since its my summer break now ((: what you think between Enjolars and Grantaire. Team Apollo or Team R. oR teaM Marius. Don't forget to comment and vote. catch ya on the flip side)