~HUIT~

I wake up in a field full with flowers. Flowers in different mesures and colors. It made me go awe for a second when I saw him leaning against a huge sunflower.

I bawl my fist. "You are ruining my sight."

Minseok acted like he was hurt. "Can't you be more gratefull ? Otherwise you are able to come to our concert." He said with a smirk.

How did he knew?

"Stalker!" I scream

"Sex addict." He flashes back with a smile.

Ughh I want to punch that smile away.

"What is your problem with me?"

Minseok is still leaning against the huge sunflower, he is eyeing me from top to toe. "I don't get it."

What? What doesn't he understand ?

"Is my question so hard for you to understand." My patience is going away.

He claps with his hands. The scenery changes and we are now at a very familiar room.

"How!?" I gasped when I saw myself with Eunhyuk and Wonho. It was the moment when we were in the bathtub. I cringe. Do I look that desperate?

Minseok isn't standing at his place from seconds ago.

I look around to find him but the location changes again. It is my livingroom.

"You do all this stuff with other boys but not with me? I am really offended." Minseoks voice galms around me. He isn't in this room.

He has a point. Why did I try hard-to-get to him but not to the other boys?

Minseoks laugh is filling the room.

The location changes once more and it is the scenery of me and Heechul. "Now I am really upset." Minseok finally shows up behind me. I feel his hot breath on my neck. He is sliding his finger from my neck to my hips. "You prefer that gay boy over me? I thought you had taste." He walked around me, without losing eyecontact.

I held my breath in for what I thought was forever. His mezmerizing eyes were hypnotizing me as he was walking around me. His blonde hair was wet, I noticed now.

I could hear myself scream for Heechul right now.

Omg. He has also the voice-over of that moment to his power !

Minseok was gone again.

I closed my eyes, trying to wake myself up without success.

My screaming and moaning is getting louder in this room which made me cover my ears but it didn't helped.

"Stop it!" I scream over my own voice.

"What? You don't like this super sexy sound of someone getting a dick in her vagina?" Minseok appears again, he has disguised hisself as Heechul. I know that it is Minseok because his voice didn't change.

I am at the point to cry.

Why is he doing this to me?

Minseok as Heechul is looking sad at me. "Explain me one thing." He said as he is walking closer to me.

He is walking slowly but seductive to me. His new appearance didn't changed my feelings to him.

I hate him.

He stopped really close to my face. "Why don't you fuck me hard like the others, you horny girl." He grabbed me by the ass, still as Heechul.

His touch made me whimper in pain. He almost broke my ass.

He is a strong man.

He is smirking at me while I am staring in his eyes.

"A good question." I replied with my chin stucked out.

A sexual tension is in the air. He is the one who made me like this. His words, looks and gestures made me this crazy.

He is the key to cure me from this madness.

What I said right now made Minseok licking his lips. "Lets do it here. Right now. Make sure to let me feel so much pain" I said the last part in a low voice.

Minseok changed back to his form. He clapped his hands in amusement. We were now in a dark room. I could see a big bed.

He pushed me toughly on the bed as he was climbing really eagerly on top of me touching every area he came in contact with.

"Yes, feel me." I whispered breathless from the joy what I was feeling now.

My body reacts to his touch very differently than those from Wonho, Eunhyuk and Heechul. It was snickering to its touch.

The best part is that it started really innocently in my point of view.

///////

This is the end of this story ! Hope you liked it ;)